From Uncle's Lap #1: Mr. Pink

Spaceman Thrax

Great interview, great job Mr Space Uncle and Mr Pink!

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

>let's get people out of their echo chamber

>lists all the mainstream, default echo chamber opinions about every alliance

Whoever you are, you suck and you should feel ashamed that you had to anonymize this.  

edit: the only person in Orbis who calls IC "Dalinar" is Buorhann so it's Buorhann unless proven otherwise.  shame on you, you dirty hippo

Edited by Sargun
  • Upvote 2

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

1 hour ago, Sargun said:

edit: the only person in Orbis who calls IC "Dalinar" is Buorhann so it's Buorhann unless proven otherwise.  shame on you, you dirty hippo

Definitely not me.

I wouldn't give a damn about echo chambers and whatnot.  Plus I also wouldn't have been as tactful as this person was when describing alliances.

EDIT:  I also want to state that Dalinar/IC is one of those Steve/Placentica and Alex/Sheepy types.  Where I keep using one or the other label for them.

Edited by Buorhann

4 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Lordaeron: They could be major playmakers if Kastor wasn't so shitty with FA and so utterly idiotic sometimes. I think if they shaped up their military a bit more, got a new face to rep them, and put Kastor in a different role, people may change their tune about them. But they're "Kastor's Alliance." That needs to change somehow if they want to be taken more seriously.

Seven Kingdoms: How did they try to come for Mensa with how shit their military has been? Suicide alliance.

t$: They had a huge exodus of longtime players that made me think something had gone terribly wrong. But I gotta say, I really respect Jessica as a leader. She's very smart and ambitious. It's impressive they got dogpiled the way they did and still survived. I don't know if they're that strong and smart or if IQ was really just that bad and weak.

If this is an alliance leader, I know who this is lol.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

3 hours ago, Sargun said:

>let's get people out of their echo chamber

>lists all the mainstream, default echo chamber opinions about every alliance

Whoever you are, you suck and you should feel ashamed that you had to anonymize this.  

flicks the beard 

Be nice! <.<

Nerd To The Core

On 6/27/2017 at 2:01 AM, Spaceman Thrax said:

UPN: Only became relevant again after their allies shit on them for leaving a losing war after a month. Would love to see them rise from the ashes and squash BK for talking shit.

Lel