Izmir Conference

Rimski

The Emperor nodded, taking in what Cheonsa had to say. He replied: "We may not be connected in many ways, but I think that we are all in agreement that we cannot allow for acts of genocide and crimes against humanity to go unpunished. For me that is connection enough, to form a union or organisation of sorts that brings together nations that share the values expressed here." He finished and was promptly given a paper of what appeared to be a quickly formulated agreement template creating an organisation to deal with the genocide in Walpurgis. As the Emperor read over the document, he nodded his head. "This will do, this will do". "Mogar here has the right idea. I think this document sums up the idea of the organisation very well."

Edited by Emperor Tristar Majestica

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

Fil took out a pen and sat there with his legs crossed. He read the document and signed it without saying anything and he slid the paper back to Mogar. He stood up and he came close to Mogar's ear and whispered: "You should stay after as I have a special talk between the two of us only" then he sat back down, he looked at everyone and asked "Are we finished with the 'Big One' topic. Can we get something else, if we are finished with Warlpurgis then?" he asked and he took a sip of his drink.

Edited by Spaz

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Lene watched the scene closely. How she ended up here what felt like moments after establishing her nation, she didn't know. She the day she heard about what had happened at the hands of Walpurgis. She was ready to commit herself to the agreement. She looked around the room at the almost random feeling assortment of leaders. "Tomainia will stand against these acts with you. I might not be bringing much in numbers, but we are stronger than appears." She held up her glass as she spoke "To justice"

hWFChl5.jpg      All die anderen wollen mich vor Ihr bewahren und alles, was sie sagen, ist wahr.

A man came in and came close to Mogar and whispered to his ear "The Sultan would like to have a talk between you and him only after this is done, he told me that the topic would be weapons."  and he poured wine into his bottle to behave like a normal waiter

"Well if we are done with Warlpurgis, I'd like to talk about something that would bond our nations with trade. I know my nation wasn't the most "social" one but I just wanted to do something different than my father did. I want to make a golden age in SOE , not put it in unstable chaos like my father did. And Also, in name of this meeting I will make a Museum at Izmir and every single one of you will have a special section in it. You would have to bring a portrait or something special for it in your name. As I have been planning on making better cities. I've done it with Sevastopol and Baghdad by now, Both of them are special and unique big cities now. I want to make Izmir a hub of knowledge with many universities, schools and museums, I'd like to hear your opinion about these actions and about me and my empire in genereal so I could suggest things , when I knew the opinion of you"

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

As a man who appreciates art and knowledge, I'll gladly contribute. I'd suggest de-secularising your nation to bring back the golden ages your people deserve. Faith is the most important thing in a government. Now then, would you like a special section for your nation in a museum in Mutiara?

mOMPUVF.jpg

"I'd be very satisfied and happy if I  had a special section in your Museum. But that is just the start. There won't be not only Cultural Cities, I am already planning on making Modern Cities with everything high-tech who will be a hub for scientists to work with every element they would like to and all of the above. This plan that I codenamed "New SOE" Will include mostly improvements to the ordinar civilian and it will bring in many geniuses into the empire to make their knowledge even bigger. This plan came into my head because of the differences between nation like let's say Mogatopia and Amenria and I'd like to be the middle ground between Nations like that. And one last thing , I know this would anger you but I'd like to use a quote of a man called Mustafa Kemal and he said ' Religion has no place in Government ' and I'd agree with him. Religion should not be enforced , it's a right of every citizen, man , woman or child , no matter what , it's their own choice. Well to end this plan reveal, I'd accept any plans from your engineers, ministers or scientists for my new cities as it would be a work for the whole world to create a nation of Knowledge and Inovations."

The Sultan's words on religion angered him, and yet Cheonsa managed to keep his calm. After all, it's not like he's slaughtering innocents. After taking a deep breath, he finally spoke up again. "Very well. I'll have my Ministry of Science and Technology aid you in your efforts of enlightening your citizens. Would you like some help from my Ministry of Ecology and Ministry of Culture as well?"

mOMPUVF.jpg

"Any Help and aid would be appriciated , I want to mix the thoughts of Ministers and Geniuses from every nation into one as I have mentioned before" he finished his talk and sat down for everyone to answer on his questions and suggestions

Amidst the talking regarding Walpurgis and private taking, the sounds of the doors opening followed by the sound of someone walking inside was heard. Walking unguarded and unarmed was the Emperor of Britannia, Lelouch Vi Britannia. Wearing a rather militaristic uniform with one eye covered, he pulled up a chair and sat down with the other leaders before tossing a folder on the table.
"Walpurgis's body count has increased by the millions. Rather than observing bodies we saw the death of humanity itself on the streets. The civilians living next door are living in fear of Walpurgis and what is to come. Even rouge supernatural beings loyal to them have tried ending my life....Britannia would like to offer their support against them."

Lelouch sighed as he finished delivering his line and looked at the folder, gesturing the other leaders if they so wish to see the Emperor's evidence.

"Be warned...it's graphic."

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

"I'm sure we can find some sort of agreement as to technology sharing, with certain limitations due to the sensitive nature of many of our more advanced projects. At the very least we could ensure that most of the arable land is freed up from farming and replaced with vertical farms, which would allow your population centers to swell even further than currently." He paused at the entrance of the latest diplomat, and listened pensively. "I tend to enjoy the macabre, though I am genuinely curious to know what could be more graphic than the slaughtering of innocents." He stated as he took a long swig from his drink.

Edited by Mogar

Lelouch looked at Mogar for a second before reaching into his folder and tossing him two photos. The one at the stop being empty streets and the next being full streets. Both of which look normal. Lelouch then took a final photo and placed it on top of all the others of an up-close face shot of one of the "Civilians",

"Walpurgis turned every...single....human-being in Tokyo, I assume Seoul as well into Vampires, soldiers and civilians for their own Country, and a large group to exterminate us. Is that more graphic than just killing innocents for you? Killing their humanity and life, then turning them into creatures that are loyal only to them....and live only by killing us."

Lelouch tossed a final document outlining Tokyo's population

"That's a lot more Vampires, and those Vampires will get hungry, more of them, less of us."

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Sutta, upon hearing about this, decided to stand up for a moment in order to give his opinion on the situation in Walpurgis. However, he decided it would be best to wait until Lelouch finished. Eventually, he got his chance and would give his opinion.
 "My fellow representatives, while our nation's policy is that of peaceful observation, I strongly feel that this situation warrants a change in policy. I would like to call the leaders of Orbis III to begin the preparations for war with Walpurgis. I know that many of you do not trust us, however, we are willing to prove that whatever trust you place in us is not misguided. One way I wish to prove this is to offer the security of those gathered here today. While many might see genetically altered beings as morally wrong, many of these beings were willing subjects. Some of these subjects should be arriving soon enough." Sutta said while looking around the room. Upon taking his seat, several people with their faces obscured by masks teleported into the room. "Ah, would you look at that. They actually made it, and right on schedule." he added as he saw them teleport into the room. "Thanks to coalition scientists working alongside those of the Akaatan Infinite Empire, these beings were able to be made. That is to say, of course, that the Avatar Project has succeeded." he finished as they took up positions. Several guards in the room pointed their weapons at the subjects, but they were told to stand down by Sutta soon afterwards.

"If I may ask a question" he said with raising his left hand a little. "Does any of you have an actual plan of countering Warlpurgis? Have you a Battlefield set in your mind or will we fight them politically? I can guess that I might be one of the battlefields, or well my nation, and I am not a fan of that. I would not want to be eaten up by vampires or to leave my nation in ruins while you , the rest, Enjoy Wealth and the plent of the war" he said with a serious tone. He did not use this voice ever as his voice was usually calm but this time his voice had fear in it and matureness, which was rarely heard with him.

He struggled to not roll his eyes too hard at the mention of more vampires and magical creatures. "I'm impressed with their logistics capabilities if they managed to turn 50 million people into vampires overnight, I could learn a thing or two there..." listening to the others opinions before electing to answer their host, "Well... due to some unknown forces that some might call "Gods" or perhaps another term close to that, apparently we are unable to attack certain nations whatsoever. As such, I'd assume this is mostly a political and economic war unless Walpurgis decides to change their mind. Of course combined the group together are certainly more than half of the world's economy, so we should harm them significantly without firing a shot."

"Do not underestimate them, Mogar... Even with these incentives, they are likely to continue down their corrupted ways. The only way to stop this will be a long and bloody war- A war we are prepared to fight. The question is... are you?" Sutta asked the other leaders as he stood. "Even now, our forces are arriving in preparation to strike. I am afraid that a war is inevitable at this point." he finished, showing signs of regret as he sat down once again.

"As we have a new visitor, I'd like to repeat the thing I've said already. I was interested in the opinions about me and my empire. And I have mentioned that I am building the Empire Further and of course, if any of you would like a section in my new Museum at Izmir, a Portrait or anything you'd like for the people to see, as I am making SOE a hub for Scientists,Artists and what not"