6/25/2017 - Forum Upgrade

Alex

• Administrators

Hey all,

Just a heads up that sometime in the next week or so I will be upgrading the forum software to the latest version of IPB. Basically everything should carry over and transfer fine, but at some point when I do the upgrade the forums will be offline for a short time (hopefully less than an hour.) I don't have an exact ETA of when I'll do the upgrade, but it could be as early as tonight.

I know the forum skin won't carry over, so the new forums might be pretty ugly for a time before I get a chance to customize them and make them look nice.

Thanks for understanding!

• Upvote 3

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

what if we like the ugly skin more

why you gotta assume we wont like default

whatchu got against default skin

racist

• Upvote 2

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

• Administrators

And the forums are back online! IPS4 has a lot of neat new features that I too will be picking up as we go using this new software. One important note is that if you had a different display name than login name before, you just have your display name now, and that's what you'll be using to login.

• Upvote 4

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Jax locked this topic