Free Consent Sign-ups

Barry Allen

This list will be composed of anyone who wants to give NATRP wide consent. This consent will require a plausible reason to attack. Further discussion can be made about rules to this consent but for now I'll leave it at this.

1) A captured nation or character is and will be under the control of the owner. Meaning if you capture my nation and leader, then I have the right to rp out rebellions, and an escape as well as whatever else would come along with occupying another nation.

2) A valid reason of war must be given. Meaning don't declare just cause it's fun, have a reason behind it, make it interesting and logical to the rp.

3) If you attack someone on this list and you yourself aren't on it then you effectively relinquish your consent for that war

More rules may be added later but that's it for now.

If you'd like to be added give your nation name and leader of that nation.

LIST OF FREE CONSENT:

-----------------------------------

Nation: The Regime

Leader: Emperor Barry Allen and Emperess Diana

Nation: Arloskva

Leader: Ned Kelly

Nation: MoG[Corp] (Mogatopia)

Leader: Mogar

Nation: The Republic of Reubenia

Leader: Reuben Cheuk

Nation: Republic of Texas

Leader: Harrison Ford

Nation: Baspar

Leader: Taylor Cameron

Nation: Tomainia

Leader: Lene Hau

Nation: The Evenstar

Leader: Thalmor

Nation: Rekishtein

Leader: Ekejen Luish

Nation: Nova Empire

Leader: AwesomeNova

Nation: Resoria

Leader: High Chancellor Keat Spyre

Name: Greater Occitania

Leader: Kal Tara

Nation: The Modern Empire of Rome

Leader: Dictator Davo

Edited by Barry Allen
  • Upvote 1

#WALDOASF SIGGIF.gif.fbe87157f6507ae8c6df0ee1d66bd3b1.gif

Nation: The Holy Britannian Empire

Leader: Lelouch Vi Britannia

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Interesting..

Nation: United States of Asia

Leader: Lee Young-suk

Just a question before joining in:

Did the Moderator allow this? I am afraid he/she will give warn points since the Consent Rule is still available 

His Excellency President of the United States of Asia

• Moderators

I'm gonna go ahead and endorse this, but further rules will need to be approved by the official Moderation Team. 

If you have any rules you think are worthy, let me know and the Moderation Team will consider it. Mostly me, as I have decided to take more action in the National Affairs subforums.

/pinned and endorsed by your local lawyer.

• Upvote 1

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Lee Young-suk said:

Interesting..

Did the Moderator allow this? I am afraid he/she will give warn points since the Consent Rule is still available 

No, but I decided to endorse this with a warning to not add any new rules without moderation approval.

• Upvote 1

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

14 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Nation: The Evenstar

Leader: Thalmor

Let's do dis

6 hours ago, Lee Young-suk said:

Interesting..

Added

6 hours ago, Lee Young-suk said:

While I'm more than thrilled to have the moderators support behind this, I'd like to point out, signing this list means you give automatic consent to everyone in the rp. So I don't think there is a justified reason to give a warning point and besides this is the only obvious next step to make everyone happy, or try to.

5 hours ago, Sven Arnav said:

While I'm more than thrilled to have the moderators support behind this, I'd like to point out, signing this list means you give automatic consent to everyone in the rp. So I don't think there is a justified reason to give a warning point and besides this is the only obvious next step to make everyone happy, or try to.

I agree with him, I believe a warning isnt even necessary, to be fair he hasn't changed the rules. Everyone still has to consent. This is more of a list that states they have given consent prior to anything you RP that includes them. I may have worded that wrong but that is how I see this.

"I have signed up stating that I give consent to any RP involving me."

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Sven Arnav said:

You are not in the Moderation staff member, and we didn't have to endorse this at all and easily could still follow old rules. I was on the process of changing the entire consent rule but this makes it easier for me, so I endorsed it. Any changes that woule be contradictory to the current set of rules must be taken to moderation team first.

However I did endorse this and everyone on this list forfeit their right to report a violation to the consent rule as long as they follow the guidelines shown on your original post.

giphy.gif

I can see where Erin, the mod, is coming from. Members of the community can't go around and make our own rules that contradict the subforum's own rules.

I'm very happy to see mod's approval here, though. Thanks, Erin! :)

new_forum_sig_2.png

6 hours ago, Erin Brockovich said:

You are not in the Moderation staff member, and we didn't have to endorse this at all and easily could still follow old rules. I was on the process of changing the entire consent rule but this makes it easier for me, so I endorsed it. Any changes that woule be contradictory to the current set of rules must be taken to moderation team first.

However I did endorse this and everyone on this list forfeit their right to report a violation to the consent rule as long as they follow the guidelines shown on your original post.

I wasn't saying I am a mod, and I agree that any rule that goes against the current set should be requested. My main point was that the reason behind this is for those who want to give an early consent out to everyone in the rp, can. In my opinion this was the obvious next step and allows for those who don't want to leave the consent rule to see what it's like and that it's not all that bad. Or to further state it, this allows us to progress at a gentle pace while not losing half the players due to a disagreement.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Sven Arnav said:

I wasn't saying I am a mod, and I agree that any rule that goes against the current set should be requested. My main point was that the reason behind this is for those who want to give an early consent out to everyone in the rp, can. In my opinion this was the obvious next step and allows for those who don't want to leave the consent rule to see what it's like and that it's not all that bad. Or to further state it, this allows us to progress at a gentle pace while not losing half the players due to a disagreement.

While I do understand your points, this should of been requested before being posted. This could of been an easy backfire without an official moderator to back this. Without moderation, you couldn't have enforced this and we wouldn't have been obligated to uphold these new rules that allow to waiver the consent rule. 

I could of easily said "lol this wasn't discussed and will uphold the consent rule if reports came in." I am trying to be lenient on most things, reasoning why I have already decided to endorse this list, which effectively makes this list official and will handle reports accordingly to this. I am just saying before players start adding their own set of rules, it needs to be discussed with the Moderation Team and approved, and I will definitely consider anything you guys send to my PMs, or any posts made in the OOC Discussion area. 

That is all I am saying. I do appreciate the initiative in this thread, and glad that ideas like this one can be set into motion, but like all rules and guidelines, it should be discussed with a moderator. 

• Upvote 3

giphy.gif

• Alex unpinned this topic