A Hogwarts public service announcement

Prefonteen

40c0cc42682f0408255d4f51e5f6db02.jpg

Bambino's nation.

06/24 02:58 amAn unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully assassinated spies in your nation. 11 of your spies were killed.
06/20 04:46 pm    An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully assassinated spies in your nation. 10 of your spies were killed.
06/14 03:13 am    An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They were successful in gathering intelligence about your nation.
06/14 03:08 am    An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully assassinated spies in your nation. 7 of your spies were killed.
06/14 03:08 am    An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully assassinated spies in your nation. 9 of your spies were killed.
06/14 03:07 am    An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully assassinated spies in your nation. 12 of your spies were killed.
06/05 06:23 am    An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully assassinated spies in your nation. 8 of your spies were killed.
06/05 03:01 am    An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully assassinated spies in your nation. 9 of your spies were killed.
06/05 03:00 am    An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully assassinated spies in your nation. 13 of your spies were killed.
06/04 12:46 am    An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully assassinated spies in your nation. 16 of your spies were killed.

06/02 01:35 am    Blu of Numars has executed an espionage operation to assassinate spies in your country. They successfully assassinated spies in your nation. 19 of your spies were killed.

... It would be awfully disturbing if this was a repeat offense.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

dont make me ask again

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Is there a list of individuals you pissed off in the past few months to get targeted like that?

We have a name or two in mind, but we we are content to wait for that eventual slip-up that will confirm our suspicions. Until then... warned men and all.

os9LcJK.gif

Is there a list of individuals you pissed off in the past few months to get targeted like that?

I have several people in mind, all of which I would think should be water under the bridge by now. But ya never know. I would have hoped people would approach me like a rational person and go from there. Like I said. Just biding my time right now.

Partisan, if you wanted to talk about the possibility of Blu being a repeat offender here, then you could have asked me over Discord about further attacks. We already did talk about it on Discord over the June 4th attacks, and I said that Blu has said that he's not launched any further spy attacks on you. Also, that attack from Blu on June 2nd was kind of your fault though there was a delay was because I fell asleep waiting for a response. As I did say then, PM me before you hit Thorin so I could stop any counter raiding action. You failed to do so, and I did not receive any knowledge that the hit was underway until past the point that Blu had countered.

Edited by Quichwe10

Partisan, if you wanted to talk about the possibility of Blu being a repeat offender here, then you could have asked me over Discord about further attacks. We already did talk about it on Discord over the June 4th attacks, and I said that Blu has said that he's not launched any further spy attacks on you. Also, that attack from Blu on June 2nd was kind of your fault though there was a delay was because I fell asleep waiting for a response. As I did say then, PM me before you hit Thorin so I could stop any counter raiding action. You failed to do so, and I did not receive any knowledge that the hit was underway until past the point that Blu had countered.

Might I suggest taking this to DMs? :v

...Or don't. Drama is good, however mild it may be.

• Upvote 1

We are not accusing blu, simply saying whoever it is should be awfully careful, and better do some stretches to loosen up any tight holes they have. So that when we jump them things are less likely to tear and cause permanent (physical) damage

Edited by Rogue

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Blu is safe unless we identify a spy op and it turns out to be him. As of right now, he remains our only lead and so he is warned.

os9LcJK.gif

1kbx57.jpg

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt