Southern Alliances

Mogar

A diplomatic cable was sent to Arloskva and a positive response was received. as such a meeting was arranged and Mogar's Starliner, the Baalshamin arrived at the designated airport at the scheduled time, it was unknown what was prepared for the diplomatic rendezvous but it was certainly more interesting than sitting in a skyscraper. A Lykan Hypersport was unloaded for the CEO's personal use while in Arloskva, and he expected to take their leader on a drive in the beast of a vehicle. leaning against the side and sipping on an intoxicating beverage awaiting the arrival of their leader.

Edited by Mogar

Thanks to the advanced technology that made up most of Mogar's corporeal form, he understood the majority of what was said to him. "I aven't handled one of these since fighting the Zulus, ought to be a fun time." He said, getting in the supercar, and quickly flooring it, the Australian roads lending themselves to the cars power, allowing for incredible speeds as they screamed toward their destination. The trip was supposed to take over an hour, they managed it within twenty minutes, "You certainly know how to entertain a guest, I shall have to send you a weapon from my own armory after this." he said as he got out of the car with the rifle, "Shall we count down then?" he inquired, eyeing a few Kangaroos within distance.

He pulled two cigars from his suit jacket, clipping the end off one before offering it to his host before doing the same for his own, lighting it and taking a long pull on the  "We've worked together before, and because of that I am not overly concerned with your latest expansion to the arab lands. However I came to discuss my own navy moving in that direction. A bunch of supposedly vampire mages or some sort of nonsense are slaughtering humans by the millions over in Asia, so I'm going to show them the big stick and see if they want to speak softly. I'm not one for the fancy shmancy diplomatic talk, so I'll be blunt here. Since we both have strategic interests in the Indian Ocean, I believe we should start working together more closely in military matters. There's plenty of other nations out there trying to get involved in the internal affairs of places halfway across the globe, but !@#$ those sort of people, I stay out of your business and you stay out of mine."

• 2 weeks later...

Taking a long draw from the cigar, "I cannot say I blame you, but at the very least I'd like to offer to enhance your naval capabilities since we have been spending the past several years upgrading our own. With several enemies surrounding you, one of whom controls a sizable portion of your own continent, one could never be too prepared. I believe we have about eight upgraded Type 209 submarines and a dozen Valour-class frigate that we could gift you as we have no further use for them. I could also provide more advanced vessels and aircraft but at a cost, of course.

Edited by Mogar

Lifting his right hand off the steering wheel just enough to allow for a few manipulations of his digits and the radio switched to INXS "I will admit the vessels wouldn't be entirely free, combined our respective territories make up significant percentages of the global diamond, uranium, nickel, and a bunch of other rare earth elements. Should we agree to some type of economic arrangement we could effectively set the global pricing, such economic control would allow us to completely destroy some nation's economies if we felt fit. As for your military woes, I could arrange for the fleets keeping an eye on Walpurgis to provide intelligence for you but I have no interest in a ground war or police action in the middle east. The desert claims all empires that try to conquer it."