ROK-Rose Treaty Announcement

Diomedes

I'll spell out for you since your reading comprehension is clearly challenged: Throwing a random list together and not even listing other alliances =/= breakdown.

*facepalm* others already listed the IQ alliances. Either read the thread or gtfo lol

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

*facepalm* others already listed the IQ alliances. Either read the thread or gtfo lol

> Doesn't do breakdown

> Throws together meaningless and decontextualized list

> Tries to take credit for sketchy's actual breakdown

> Claims can read

lmao, if only this thread worked like banks

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

"MD treaties or treaties with only Syndisphere doesn't mean they're actually in Syndisphere. I mean, even the alliance can admit it but they're not included."

Cut the BS. There are 23 alliances in Syndisphere. To argue against KT/tTO is one thing, to realistically say Spectrum, NK, and protectorates aren't in is again, laughable. This is literally treaties you guys signed and you're literally trying to swing that they aren't included in your sphere. I guess signing treaties makes you unaligned?

TKR is defended by NK true story

Spanish Armada is alphas friends

I've yet to whine, but aight.

U always whinin. Stop being a little whiny !@#$. Ain't nobody want u cuz u a problem that nobody want. Das y we the best. They only say congratulations over hurrr cuz we got 99 problems and a !@#$ aint one. Square the !@#$ up !@#$.

Lxr4VfE.png

IQ seems to have a lot of members who don't know how to read, its an ODoAP. 

Your idiocy makes Pref spin in his P&W grave.

Everyone can optionally defense or do an offensive move with someone. There is nothing added here that would not also be added by a NAP. 

Oh yay a typical salty IQ member whining on a treaty thread.

Too bad Kastor beat you to it.

I really don't care, I just don't like paper/treaties that much. Especially stupid treaties. 

Everyone can optionally defense or do an offensive move with someone. There is nothing added here that would not also be added by a NAP.

I really don't care, I just don't like paper/treaties that much. Especially stupid treaties.

Liar. You do care.

Lxr4VfE.png

6 hours ago, Ryleh said:

Anyone can launch a defensive/offensive maneuver with someone regardless of them having any paper tie whatsoever. The standard issue NAP doesn't include intelligence clauses, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't, neither does it give you a CB to defend the alliance, or go with them on an offensive maneuver (and I know that IQ has a hard time understanding why/whether CBs are important). An ODAP gives both of those.

As for the "I really don't care" part; you care enough to post about the other side getting a treaty, and certainly care enough to continue posting. :v

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Ryleh said:

No worries, he's can't spin in his grave, the maggots are doing their job.

You are also looking at this from the wrong perspective.  If you attack someone without a treaty it will be viewed much differently than attacking them through oDP.  Plus these are stepping stone treaties. 

Congrats to Rose and RoK.  I always feel that a relationship progresses more naturally through a oDP/protectorate than straight to MDP.

• Upvote 2

Guest Karl VII

oh what a suprising turn of events, people changing sides after we lost the war, would never have expected that coming

5 hours ago, Karl VII said:

oh what a suprising turn of events, people changing sides after we lost the war, would never have expected that coming

That is half the point of fighting wars, so you can turn today's enemy into tomorrow's ally.  I am constantly amazed at how many people forget this, or just didnt know it in the first place.

Guest Karl VII
18 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

When has Ragnarok been on your side?

They cancelled Zodiac(IQ) and treatied Rose(Syndi), so kinda a change of sides right?

19 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

That is half the point of fighting wars, so you can turn today's enemy into tomorrow's ally.  I am constantly amazed at how many people forget this, or just didnt know it in the first place.

I was obviously not at all sarcastic about being suprised, good that you told me this

Edited by Karl VII

4 hours ago, Karl VII said:

They cancelled Zodiac(IQ) and treatied Rose(Syndi), so kinda a change of sides right?

Not really, since Ragnarok already had an MDoAP with t$ (long time t$ protectorate). Plus Ragnarok signed BoC back when they were in Syndisphere (BoC protected them for a short period of time).

Idk if the M level treaty with Zodiac was carried over from BoC's former treaties, but I believe it was. So Ragnarok was always closer to Syndisphere.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2017 at 11:01 PM, Sketchy said:

Zeon is a protectorate (of Spectrum)

As much as I have wished this to be true, Zeon is only a protectorate of Ragnarok as per Dio's request (and veto in Spectrum). Resplendent however is protected by all of Spectrum, but Zeon was not granted this.