ROK-Rose Treaty Announcement

Diomedes

rose_ragnarok.png?width=400&height=122

Rose Gets Rok'N Treaty

Article I - Sovereignty

Rose and Ragnarok both agree to respect the others sovereignty.

Article II - Non-Aggression
Neither Rose nor Ragnarok shall engage in or endorse military action against the other. If a member nation is found in violation of this clause, that member will be ordered to offer peace and appropriate reparations as agreed upon by both alliances.

Article III - Intelligence
Both alliances share intelligence if it concerns the sovereignty and well-being of the other. Such intelligence is to be shared as soon as possible.

Article IV - Optional Defense
Each signatory has the right to ask the other to come to their defense. Such aid can be in the form of military, economic, and diplomatic assistance. However, there is no obligation on the part of the signatories to offer such aid. Each signatory must respect the decision of the other, both in the affirmative or the negative.

Article V - Cancellation
Each signatory has to right to cancel the treaty. However, they must provide 72 hour notice to the other on their decision to cancel.

TLDR: Rose and Ragnarok sign an ODoAP

Signed,

Ragnarok:

Einherjar: Diomedes
Chief of Viceroys: Dundren
Viceroy of Culture: AwesomeNova
Viceroy of War: Toozy
Viceroy of Commerce: Nikolash
Viceroy of Diplomacy: Trajan

Rose:

Shogun: Sketchy
Shikken: Durmij

Daimyo of Finance: Lilac Veritas

Daimyo of Foreign Affairs: Redarmy
Daimyo of Internal Affairs: Dynamic
Daimyo of Military Affairs: DtC Justice

• Upvote 6

Update:

Syndi- 1,529,000 total score, 874 members, 1,742.42 average score. 23 alliances

IQ 880,000 total score, 824 members 1,067.96 average score, 15 alliances

other 438,000 total score, 192 members, 2,385.41average score. 12 alliances

I'll be keeping this updated throughout all the threads. I'll have another one ready for the House Stark-CKD treaty.

Congratulations to Rose and Rok. More consolidation.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Update:

Syndi- 1,529,000 total score, 874 members, 1,742.42 average score. 23 alliances

IQ 880,000 total score, 824 members 1,067.96 average score, 15 alliances

other 438,000 total score, 192 members, 2,385.41average score. 12 alliances

I'll be keeping this updated throughout all the threads. I'll have another one ready for the House Stark-CKD treaty.

Congratulations to Rose and Rok. More consolidation.

It's an ODoAP lol. Jumping the gun a bit there buddy.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

Uh....Ragnarok wasn't already in Syndisphere? I didn't change any numbers from the other thread lol.

Ragnarok has been in Syndisphere since our DOE! The Syndicate was our protector! LOL

Uh....Ragnarok wasn't already in Syndisphere? I didn't change any numbers from the other thread lol.

Spectrum is a bloc with a supremacy clause lol. They have agency.

Also which 23 alliances are you referring to? That number sounds way off.

XLL3z4T.gif

TKR, Pantheon, tS, Rose, Mensa, TCW, KT, tTO, NK, Guardian, TFP, tC, Resplendent, Charming Friends, Ragnarok, House Stark, RnR, Dark Brotherhood, Grumpy, Vox Populi, the Fed, Ironborn, Zeon.

I did it off of treaty ties. It's not really debatable because the only ties between Syndi and IQ are Rose-CKD ODP and tS-Zodiac MDP. The sides are pretty set and all you guys are doing is simply consolidating between yourselves.

Edit: ~snip~ he beat me to it.

Edited by Hope

TKR, Pantheon, tS, Rose, Mensa, TCW, KT, tTO, NK, Guardian, TFP, tC, Resplendent, Charming Friends, Ragnarok, House Stark, RnR, Dark Brotherhood, Grumpy, Vox Populi, the Fed, Ironborn, Zeon.

I did it off of treaty ties. It's not really debatable because the only ties between Syndi and IQ are Rose-CKD ODP and tS-Zodiac MDP. The sides are pretty set and all you guys are doing is simply consolidating between yourselves.

lolwut.

KT isn't Easy Mode, and by extension neither is tTO.

GoB is Paperless

Dark Brotherhood is a protectorate

Vox Populi is a protectorate

Ironborn is a protectorate

Zeon is a protectorate (of Spectrum)

Resplendent is a protectorate (of Spectrum)

NK has a single tie into Easy Mode and the rest of their ties are into Nuke Bloc.

At best you could argue Spectrum since they have multiple ties into Syndi, if you ignore the whole supremacy clause bloc thing.

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

Basically what Sketchy said.

lolwut.

GoB is Paperless

NK has a single tie into Easy Mode and the rest of their ties are into Nuke Bloc.

At best you could argue Spectrum since they have multiple ties into Syndi, if you ignore the whole supremacy clause bloc thing.

I'd hear out your reasoning for putting some of the more questionable alliances where they are but at the moment it sounds less like an honest attempt to record the spheres and more like propaganda.

Could you list the alliances you consider in IQ and other as well?

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

lolwut.

GoB is Paperless

Basically what Sketchy said.I'd hear out your reasoning for putting some of the more questionable alliances where they are but at the moment it sounds less like an honest attempt to record the spheres and more like propaganda.Could you list the alliances you consider in IQ and other as well?

So protectorates aren't apart of spheres now? lol okay

KT/tTO only have treaties in Syndisphere. That's how I did this. I'm not going to nitpick through this. If your treaties are in Syndisphere, you are a prt of Syndisphere, simple. You can't say "They haven't fought for us.....well we don't consider them apart of us" if you don't feel that way, why did you sign the treaties? KT/tTo are only tied to you, along with the protectorates. To say they're not apart of your sphere is laughable. If they aren't in Syndisphere what are they?

• Upvote 1

IQsphere: BK, NPO, Zodiac, Lord, SK, CKD, Acadia, Valk, UPN, CS, GoTG, Polaris, HBE, OWR, ODN

edit: stop beating me

edit 2: also GCB and Cerberus

Edited by Hope

KT/tTO only have treaties in Syndisphere. That's how I did this. I'm not going to nitpick through this. If your treaties are in Syndisphere, you are a prt of Syndisphere, simple. You can't say "They haven't fought for us.....well we don't consider them apart of us" if you don't feel that way, why did you sign the treaties? KT/tTo are only tied to you, along with the protectorates. To say they're not apart of your sphere is laughable. If they aren't in Syndisphere what are they?

tTO only has a treaty with KT.

KT has an MD level treaty with tTO and LoC (IQ sphere according to your logic, or at best "other")

They have two OD level treaties with TCW and Pantheon.

That depends, you are trying to paint a picture about the size of both sides. Protectorates can't be realistically included in the size of sides if they aren't guaranteed, obligated, nor usually likely to participate in any wars.

XLL3z4T.gif

Thanks for sharing your criteria. Can't say that would be the most accurate way to go about things but I can respect the follow-through. Have to agree with one of Roq's arguments concerning these number speculation threads though, you can never quantify exactly how effective that NS is going to be even if you were 100% accurate in predicting where they stand. In that way this speculation is even less reliable map. More of a guideline.

Interesting you consider some of these folks as Syndi though. Is that an opinion shared by a lot of other non Syndi folks?

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,