Orbis TV: Big Brother Season 1

hope

lCms7dR.png

Here are your contestants Orbis. Orbis TV will be showing 1 episode per day, so if you care to see your alliance do well, check back daily. Good luck to all of those that nominated their alliance, and if yours didn't make it, git gud  ^_^

Edited by Hope
  • Upvote 3

8dHzwQZ.pnghyjsFAk.pngjaw65a4.pngi5i0TD0.pngpN6S8Kz.pngj9ySFuU.pngnaM0rXc.pngIIs2zKU.pngLhTLA8Q.pngSeseoYq.pngbcuxS2v.png

I'm really sorry about this guys. I had simulated the entire thing and I posted the first episode here, and it didn't save my sim (and it was a pain going through and screenshotting each episode so I only got through like the first five). I give my apologies to HBE however you guys did go out like 3rd in the other one. I'll try to do better going forward.

Thanks for tuning in anyways guys!

Survivor is the superior reality show but this is nice.

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

yah1REt.pngAm4kFyn.png3blYOEH.pngGAotu1N.pngvpgmKY1.pngLQxJyyE.pngfBM4Tsb.pngYVdXxtm.pngodRTZOB.pnguXL9dhR.pnggNf4iYB.pngqOiSAkd.pngOYEnxMS.png

I had a little bit more trouble with the sim, but I was able to get it back to where HBE left first. The alliances and such were reset. However, I had enough time today in which I was able to save every screenshot so there will be no more issues. I apologize for the inconvenience everyone ^_^ Anyways, here's the next episode for y'all  -_-