Renaming Syndisphere

Croaker

Greetings everyone!!!

I would like to propose a change to the politics of orbis. In order to recognize The Knights Radiant's prowess and unfettered military might, and to show greatest disrespect to the Syndicate, I suggest we rename the syndisphere in TKR's honor.

I'm open to name suggestions, but some I like include:

• Radiantsphere
  • Radisphere
  • TKRsphere
  • SydnisucksTKRocksSphere
  • Smithsphere

Please let me know what name we should all adopt, as we all agree the name needs to be changed as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Croaker of Lordaeron

• Upvote 4

Only a conqueror bothers to honor a fallen foe.

Is this Kastor's new super sneaky plot to cause syndisphere to argue about who the biggest dick in the group is?

Seeker is the plotter...I'm an idiot who doesn't know anything. According to Radiantsphere at least.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Greetings everyone!!!

I would like to propose a change to the politics of orbis. In order to recognize The Knights Radiant's prowess and unfettered military might, and to show greatest disrespect to the Syndicate, I suggest we rename the syndisphere in TKR's honor.

I'm open to name suggestions, but some I like include:

• Radiantsphere
  • Radisphere
  • TKRsphere
  • SydnisucksTKRocksSphere
  • Smithsphere

Please let me know what name we should all adopt, as we all agree the name needs to be changed as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Croaker of Lordaeron

how about the Radiantsquare ?

Who cares? 

Call 'em all douchenozzles.

Most people in this game are a bunch of jackasses regardless of what shmackel-gobbling alliance they are in anyways. Changing a name and expecting to get them offended over it is pretty much what the US has done when ISIS turned into Da'esh and you can see how effective that was.

Wasn't it named TKRsphere during the war before this most recent one anyway? People wind up calling this particular group of friends whatever they damn well please without requiring some busybody attempting to intervene and give it an "official" name.

Le1AjCa.png

T-Minus 72 Days

(I'm hoping 72 days is enough time to build up a sufficient war chest this time)

Me personally, I lost as much, if not more, steel to selling down then fighting. Hardest part of the war chest will be all the ammo needed for that sweet sweet stat padding.