Renaming Syndisphere

Croaker

Me personally, I lost as much, if not more, steel to selling down then fighting. Hardest part of the war chest will be all the ammo needed for that sweet sweet stat padding.

...and here I was thinking Rose was against pixel hugging.  

We could just go with "The hegemoney" for the dominant sphere.

Define dominant, because IQ had more nations, score, cities and military at the start of the war.

...and here I was thinking Rose was against pixel hugging.  

You didn't my post did you? It doesn't say I didn't fight, it says that my opponents couldn't hit my tanks. I tried giving my pixels away, no one came to take them.

I think it would be better if we just picked an alliance-neutral bloc name rather than make it sound like the bloc's focus is on a set alliance. Really though, it's up to Syndisphere to decide on their new name, not random people on the OWF. 

Z98SzIG.png

Yeah the sphere that remains of the original syndisphere is the easy mode coalition. And its barely even a sphere anymore, just a bloc that takes up "maybe" 1/3 of the games major alliances somehow

It ain't easy being easy.

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.