Emergency Broadcast Concerning WTF

Fraggle

Well I mean there is that ODP with TKR from NK.

I doubt there would be the dishonorable move of striking TKR or striking a TKR ally.

and I doubt it's there for decoration.

Now that being said does WTF keep the Rose optional treaty?

Somebody has been reading my alliance bio..... Any friend of WTF is alright by me

Welcome to the club WTF

Edited by Apeman

This is a question that's been brought up a few times by outsiders, and I'm not sure why. Nuke Bloc isn't a isolation bloc. NK has out an outside tie, and Fark-Alpha have some more informal ties as well. WTF's Rose treaty wasn't even brought up in discussions to my knowledge. Much like when we formed Nuke Bloc, the NK-TKR treaty didn't influence our bloc's formation, other than it was a incentive to get to know TKR a bit more.

I think maybe the reason is our playstyle/focus has been a bit different than most, historically, and that gives the impression we are iso, but that's never been the case nor would I want it to be.

What Nuke Bloc stands for is total devotion to the defense of each other....almost by the very nature of nukes, a defensive minded weapon/deterrent. NK and Fark have been there for Alpha and I live for the day when Alpha can defend them win or lose, a favor they know they can cash at any point in time, no questions asked. That now extends to WTF. If WTF needs help, they will not need to ask. They will immediately hear from me asking when they want help. No "treaty activation" will even be required.

wannacry. :beer: