Most facepalm-ragequit momments you've had

Rimski

Recently I've played CoD , and well I spent like 45 minutes to even get into the last German Bunker, I blast opened a door once, killed everyone in the first room, I blast opened the 2nd one , threw in a grenade in it , I killed 3 germans who ran out and then my grenade killed me , then I somehow managed to get in quickly into the bunker, I put a sticky on the door and a soldier (AI) was blocking me of getting out of the bunker and I died.

• Upvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

75% of the time when I play Engineer in Team Fortress 2 I forget about my Sentry and back up into it, getting stuck in a corner between it and the wall.

• Upvote 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

75% of the time when I play Engineer in Team Fortress 2 I forget about my Sentry and back up into it, getting stuck in a corner between it and the wall.

Well it didn't take you like 2 hours to capture a mountian full of bunkers and when you get on top of it , everything gets ruined by a self-kill :P

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

On Euro Truck Simulator 2. Right when you're about to deliver a fragile cargo for 1,000 KM and you managed to damage the trailer when you hit something upon pulling into the delivery zone.

(I couldn't name one from a shooting game so i used overall in any game)

Edited by Featherine

On Euro Truck Simulator 2. Right when you're about to deliver a fragile cargo for 1,000 KM and you managed to damage the trailer when you hit something upon pulling into the delivery zone.

(I couldn't name one from a shooting game so i used overall in any game)

I remember when you literally ran out of oil right in front of the gas station marker. but today I was stuck for like half an hour in one place in CoD , it was super hard because I constantly run out of ammo in my magazine and I needed to constantly reload and the MG42 wasn't making anything better :P

Civilization...the game where every noob always attacks cities with a single unit of warriors...

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

I remember when you literally ran out of oil right in front of the gas station marker. but today I was stuck for like half an hour in one place in CoD , it was super hard because I constantly run out of ammo in my magazine and I needed to constantly reload and the MG42 wasn't making anything better :P

That was on American Truck Simulator and that pissed me off.

That was on American Truck Simulator and that pissed me off.

How do you think it feels when you keep dying at one spot for like an hour or so and the AI doesn't do anything (but does it ever do anything?)

• 1 month later...

I was screwing around on Arma 3, since I want to be able to say I beat Arma 3's campaign. (I'm absolutely terrible.) I decided to get the new island map thing and mess around in co-op. There were four of us, the three of them were in Discord and had hundreds of hours (one had over 2,000 on 2) on Arma 2 and 3. 

One enemy kept shooting us, preventing us from moving onto the next stage. None of us could kill him. We would flank him, but he would shoot one, spin around, shoot the other, run into the house, shoot the guy in the house, then shoot one of us respawning. That happened way too many times. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2017 at 9:10 AM, Biel said:

aren't we supposed to do that?

No you're supposed to have like 2-3 troops surrounding the city and behind them ranged troops like riflemen or cannons

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

I almost beat New Super Mario Bros DS in one long run when I was younger, right before the final battle I went to save, first save I did. Just before it finished my DSi died and I lost everything 

But after you beat a world it saves your progress :v

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

1 hour ago, Zeebrus said:

Wait so wtf was wrong with my thing

the second I got some charge I turned it on and my save file was empty 

Did you disable auto save or something?

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

You know what was a face palm momment? When we were trying to live off rotten flesh in the MCPE survival server thingy @Zeebrus

Speaking of Minecraft, I was playing a survival world with a ton of mods along with a friend of mine. We were doing some of the stuff in thaumic horizons I believe and we're trying to build the planar vortex right underneath the main section of our base. We eventually got it set up but I was thinking I would dig a tunnel to another chamber to make the base even more of a cluster !@#$. As it turns out I accidentally broke one of the attenuators causing the vortex to destabilize and essentially become a black hole that started sucking in large chunks of our base, before it well... Explodes. As you might imagine it resulted in him yelling at me wonder why the hell I was digging down there of all places.

I remember watching the 2nd season of Mianite long time ago. Well Sparkelz was doing stuff with barriers and etc. While he had all his good stuff on he activated a "no-player barrier zone" and he died in it , was funny to see the struggle to get his stuff back.

but when I was playing MC with Zeeb and a friend, like it was all fine and dandy but then things started to randomly dissapear (blocks) which made me leave but we had a lot of lit buildings

• 4 months later...

When I was playing the PS3 Twisted Metal with a friend, he'd set up a game to include unlimited ammo just to annoy me with overpowering gurney bomb spam from Meat Wagon. Needless to say, they were obnoxiously effective.