Spaceman Thrax Probably Dies

Spaceman Thrax

2a8jl2c.jpg

This Saturday, we will deprogram the people.

This Saturday, we will open our EYES to the TRUTH.

This Saturday, I will probably die, because a madman with a radio station likes saying "Merovingian" an awful lot.

This Saturday, June 17th, at approximately 8PM EST a conspiracy radio show, "A View From Space", will take to the air! I kid. No I don't: it's true. And we're going to listen to it, because it's fun.

Perhaps you would like to join me, my beloved flock of aligned Space Seekers (ASSes) and my esteemed colleagues from Fraggle Rock as the following things happen:

- Fraggle sends nonsense emails to some dude from a Canadian radio station, which he reads on air for some reason

- Spaceman Thrax makes a drinking game out of every time the words "Merovingian" or "Bloodlines" are read on air, and as such probably succumbs to alcohol poisoning

- We all learn a lot about the Illuminati, royal bloodlines, the 7 step-process by which the New Order will make their One World Government, and the official, definitive death of the divine

- Probably we all chill and have a good time up to the point where my drunkenness makes me horribly abusive to myself or others.

Won't you join us? We'll kick things off on our discord on Saturday. Everyone who loves silly things and fun is welcome.

https://discord.gg/7rQ5vfY

PS: I haven't forgotten about the confessional idea. RL still sucks and I haven't had my rejuvenating fill of conspiracy radio yet, but I'll have the first interview up as soon as I'm able. :D

• Upvote 6

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

We're sinking down deep in the mud, and the people are at it again! The same vast global corporate conspiracy. Different day. You can't see it without a cosmic flashlight. Guess what. I've got one. Oh, yeah. And its beam, it penetrates the igneous rock of ignorance. It flips that rock over, and there they are, exposed, wriggling, squirming, crawling on their bellies like foul maggots, frantically racing back to the cover of darkness that they so crave. We're coming for you.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Upvote 4

Booooo choosing a weekend I can't do

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

• 3 weeks later...

I died, I live, I die again.

So this was super fun, but I ended up on painkillers instead of drinking (because REASONS) so redo this Saturday. (1st @ 8pm EST)

This time I will probably make a total mess of myself, and then maybe get on voice chat after and embarrass myself further. If you hate me anywhere near as much as I do, I hope to see you there!

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs