Something new, Kastor, what the crap?

Buorhann

I like this list

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

B3RCX0Q.jpg

#15 for Mensa's FA?

Oh you just wait till that NAP is up young man.

lmfaooooo

Bruh I hate Lordship.

No TC, list is garbage.

It was only top 20 haha.

Just fyi, these don't reflect my views or the views of Lordaeron.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

lmfaooooo

Bruh I hate Lordship.

It was only top 20 haha.

Just fyi, these don't reflect my views or the views of Lordaeron.

Then whose views are they?

• Upvote 1

Then whose views are they?

It was for my radio show, which has been primarily used for entertainment and it's been said that nothing there reflects the views of any of the hosts(Durmij, Roq, Lordship, me, TheNG, etc). This was simply meant to cause controversy, hence the entertainment aspect. 

Shuddup, yes it does.  We're pinning this on you sir.

T-Minus 79 Days till Lordaeron's rolling.

Might wanna calm down, our 4 war deal is still in effect, this would be #3 so just one more and we gotta ally.

No TFP? I'm sad now. Maybe do a bottom 20 or something. TFP would probably fill out the last in IA, Military, and Economics, since we don't have them.

Edited by Quichwe10
  • Upvote 1

I can name 20 alliances in the top 20 that we're better than.

Maybe so, but it was for a segment on the radio show that I decided not to do but I showed a few people the list and apparently someone decided to show Buorhann so he'd post it on the forums. Oh well. As said, this doesn't reflect my actual views and several alliances were put in several places simply to cause controversy. Nothing coming from that server(Ashland Radio) should be taken as official stances from Lordaeron or myself. It goes more or less the same with the others hosts of Kastorium.

Seeing ckd in top 12 in fa,16 on milcom and 17 in ia/econ is a legit honour. Couldn't be more proud of our boys and a girl. Good job.

Edited by Abbas Medhi

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

Might wanna calm down, our 4 war deal is still in effect, this would be #3 so just one more and we gotta ally.

I was pretty sure the deal was 4 more rollings, but I remember this.

Also, I saw this posted on someone's Discord.  No one sent this to me.  Honest.

(Also also, do you really think people would be buttmad about this?  It's amusing, nothing more.)

(Also also also, you're still getting rolled for putting 6 too many alliances higher than Mensa on Milcom)

• Upvote 1

Nooo I want credit for that.

Oh wait, it has Lordaeron as best in something. Never mind, this list is fake news.

Honestly having Lordaeron's IA up there was the only thing on this list that made sense.

I mean there's gotta be some sort of reason people keep joining and staying in Kastor's alliance

• Upvote 1

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

Mensa 9th in milcom... bahahahaha! Next thing you know you're telling us that SK are better fighters than us. >.>

EDIT: oh shit, apparently BK and Lord A Aron are better at FA than we are. I'm learning a lot today. o/

EDIT 2: NPO better at econ than GOB! :ehm: Good grief Kastor, your P&W knowledge is even worse than your handwriting.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 3

Mensa 9th in milcom... bahahahaha! Next thing you know you're telling us that SK are better fighters than us. >.>

EDIT: oh shit, apparently BK and Lord A Aron are better at FA than we are. I'm learning a lot today. o/

EDIT 2: NPO better at econ than GOB! :ehm: Good grief Kastor, your P&W knowledge is even worse than your handwriting.

This is an OOC attack.

• Upvote 3

What the damn hell is this atrocity?   I do know Grumpy is one of the few alliances in game (possibly the only one) that has daily activity from all its members.  Suck on that IA ranking.  That being said we should probably be last in FA, because I don't like or want to talk to any of you idiots.

• Upvote 6