They don't think it be like it is but it do

Seeker

It's about time. Here's hoping someone from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) finally re-establishes the legitimate VE. o/

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Congratulations guys, best of luck!

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

It's about time. Here's hoping someone from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) finally re-establishes the legitimate VE. o/

You seem very salty/pissy about something Kurd :P

• Upvote 1

You seem very salty/pissy about something Kurd :P

Not really. Having worked with them for quite a while here (and in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), to an extent), they have a culture and leadership that I enjoy. That was lost a while back, so a rebrand is a long time coming.

xzhPlEh.png?1

This is perfect. As an ex Viridian, it was really sad to see VE become what it was over the past year.

Thank you so much for letting VE die with dignity. And good luck, GoG, in joining the ranks of P&W's successful space themed micros.

• Upvote 5

Not really. Having worked with them for quite a while here (and in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), to an extent), they have a culture and leadership that I enjoy. That was lost a while back, so a rebrand is a long time coming.

So you're saying you want Impero to come back full time?

---------------------------------------------------

I don't know much about the theme, but I hope this rebrand blasts off!

• Upvote 1