NatRP Guidelines and Rules Suggestion Box

Olive Penderghast

I am merely curious where this interest was when you were receiving land from a nation who was on one of these leaves you are now opposed to, beyond that I believe that is a reasonable idea, but I also can be sympathetic towards people leaving for extended periods of time, basic training for example would be 3 months minimum.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I am merely curious where this interest was when you were receiving land from a nation who was on one of these leaves you are now opposed to, beyond that I believe that is a reasonable idea, but I also can be sympathetic towards people leaving for extended periods of time, basic training for example would be 3 months minimum.

That I can agree with as well.
Excuses such as: Military, Work, Vacation, Hospital, Exams should be allowed.

Excuses like school (When it isn't exam period) Will not be given extra time. If it's serious you should be granted extra time but if not and you can easily make a post then you'll be given the extra month.

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

• Moderators
On 8/15/2017 at 6:15 AM, Eva-Beatrice said:

Okay, then what about the rule that allows nations to stay on the map for months on end without actually posting? I can't be the only one who thinks it's stupid. It's not as if they can't return if they're removed. Like it says in the NatRP rules, "If you are going to take up space on the map, then actually involve yourself with the RP here."

What rule? I was under the impression that the rules that was already set before I showed up was that you had to make a post every month to stay on the map. 

I mean I can understand if someone is going on a two month vacation and wont have internet access(very unlikely) then yeah, I would permit them to stay and be kept on the map, but unless you can show you wont have internet access for a period of months, then I say no, you shouldn't be allowed to stay on the map longer than the 1 month rule that is already established.

• Upvote 2

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

2 hours ago, Erin Brockovich said:

I mean I can understand if someone is going on a two month vacation and wont have internet access(very unlikely) then yeah, I would permit them to stay and be kept on the map, but unless you can show you wont have internet access for a period of months, then I say no, you shouldn't be allowed to stay on the map longer than the 1 month rule that is already established.

APPROVE IT
MAKE IT LAW

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

• Moderators
On 8/18/2017 at 3:18 AM, Lelouch Vi Britannia said:

APPROVE IT
MAKE IT LAW

Pretty sure it's already law. It's up to the ones controlling the map are responsible the 1 post per month quota rule is enforced :ph34r:

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

1 minute ago, Erin Brockovich said:

Pretty sure it's already law. It's up to the ones controlling the map are responsible the 1 post per month quota rule is enforced :ph34r:

MOD SAID IT'S LAW
Though wouldn't adding it into the Rules Area help those who aren't aware of it?

Cause Map Admins are going to start enforcing it starting now

IYT09l4.png

• Alex unpinned this topic