Announcement from Farkistan

kosmokenny

We all know how this ends, but I will ask that you let off some of our newer members who recently just joined as they had nothing to do with the logs presented. I can personally vouch for https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=31330 who was recently hit as a member of only a day.  If any one of you communist shits want to attack someone, go for me, but stay the !@#$ away from our new members as it only makes you look weak and pathetic more-so than you already are.

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

Yes there is evidence of their nazism, yes nuke bloc wants to war, yes nuke bloc is a disgrace to bravery.

Sure, i guess alex is also a nazi for allowing us to exist after we send him everything from our charter to our propaganda and in game information. You are just a snowflake wanting the game to be your threehouse with your rules, exploiting the fact that you started playing first than us to basically bully a small alliance. Good luck in real life kid, you'll be offended by reality a lot unless you don't leave your mom's basement which unironically speaking, you potentially do. Anyways, enjoy your political hegemoney.

• Upvote 1

Fark is full of racist... They said they informed Sheepy about this before they started... Fark is a big disgrace, why not hit TKR and stop your threat of nukes because it only scares micros...

My nation is still here. I can change my mind as I please. I could add another 2 weeks, come back in a month, or never come back.

I could join a micro, I could go retire somewhere, or I could let my nation rot in VM.

That's the freedom of choice.

Shifty join Arrgh

tvPWtuA.gif

Why bother posting a thread saying goodbye then?

Join Mensa pls

Because at the time I considered quitting. Now I'm sorta like, well I do enjoy some people, and well why not let my mid-size nation help some out. Could just do graphics for the fun of it.

I was thinking of retiring to a smaller AA. Probably Resplendent or ODN. Idk, doesn't really matter really as long as low taxes. It's easy to cross AA lines and talk to people on opposite sides or that aren't in your AA.

We all know how this ends, but I will ask that you let off some of our newer members who recently just joined as they had nothing to do with the logs presented. I can personally vouch for https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=31330 who was recently hit as a member of only a day.  If any one of you communist shits want to attack someone, go for me, but stay the !@#$ away from our new members as it only makes you look weak and pathetic more-so than you already are.

Yes, weak and pathetic, but not racist. We will attack all IG members equally. (please increase your NS)

Because at the time I considered quitting. Now I'm sorta like, well I do enjoy some people, and well why not let my mid-size nation help some out. Could just do graphics for the fun of it.

I was thinking of retiring to a smaller AA. Probably Resplendent or ODN. Idk, doesn't really matter really as long as low taxes. It's easy to cross AA lines and talk to people on opposite sides or that aren't in your AA.

Tfp has 0/0!

Join us an I'll pay for your next nuke!

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

Hi Shifty. I don't know you but I think you should keep playing as long as you're getting positive things from the game. Just don't make other people have a negative experience. It's hard to get over some interactions or relationships but we all do it and move on. I know you all will make fun of me but just make peace with people and use your energy on more important things.

• Upvote 4

"Our alliance may have been outed as a bunch of racist right-wing nutjobs, but this new guy who is named after the collaborationist Vichy France regime and its leader self-describing himself as fascist has NOTHING to do with how awful we are!"

• Upvote 6

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

You seemed on board in the logs

As leader of my alliance, I have to do what's best for my alliance. Ensuring KT's long-term FA standards is more important than protecting an alliance that's going to be burned either way.

good to see that kt honors their treaties

200.gif#10-grid1

Hey, we rolled our last protectorate (AE). I say just being indifferent is an upgrade. :D

• Upvote 6

new_forum_sig_2.png

>tfw you want to test kosmo

>tfw testing kosmo would end up defending idiots trying to justify racist tones as memes

Uuuggghhhh...

The internet fascist response would be "tehe the sjw cucks took us srsly lmao haha we edgy and cool with our fascist image /pol/ and Pinochet are the best. Commies are the worst than us so why be mean to us?"

• Upvote 3

v9DIVzo.png