I bought the propaganda bureau but a bug took it away and I lost it all

Ace of House Aleus

bullet_blue.png06/07 01:34 am - Ace of House Aleus destroyed a project: Propaganda Bureau bullet_blue.png06/07 01:32 am - Ace of House Aleus built a new project: Propaganda Bureau

My only guess is that you must've clicked "build project", then got impatient, then clicked it again, then it reloaded and acted as if you pressed the button twice, causing you to make it and then delete it.

But the time difference would say otherwise. 

Did your cat jump on your keyboard and delete it?

• Upvote 1

I can't remember if I clicked it a seacond time but since I'm in iPad when I biuld something it brings me back to the top page so makeing that mistake is impossible for IPad. It was very lagy at the time so maybe that messed me up. But a got it then it refreshed and it was gone. Also the 2 minute time difference does not make sence cuz seconds later it refreshed and it was gone. Maybe my lag or something messed up my inputs. Can you please help me get it back, I spent most of my credits to dot it and I don't want all that money to go to waist.

• Administrators

Sorry about the delay, I didn't see your post until now. I'll give you the project back, looks like a simple mistake with the page loading or a misclick or something.

• Upvote 4

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link