Morality? Yea Right.

Dubayoo

I'm really getting sick of these people who claim the moral high ground for their engagements.  

Some people know not to attack you because they anticipate that you'll retaliate.  They deliberately avoid you.

When you go after these people anyway just because others like them attack, yes, it teaches them a lesson, but it doesn't teach them the lesson you want to teach.

It teaches them that you don't understand personal responsibility when it comes to holding people responsible for their actions.  

It teaches them that whether they attack you or not, you're still going to punish them.  Therefore, why shouldn't they attack you?  They're going to be treated as wrongdoers one way or another, so you might as well.

On top of that, if your goal is to make a group change, how does attacking innocents encourage that change to happen?

Here's a hint - it doesn't.

All it does is disable innocents from being listened to more in the group because others see the track record that you ruined.  If anything, it provokes innocent people to change their ways for the worse.

If you're going to claim the moral high ground, then you should actually practice what you preach.

Being a hypocrite who's obviously downdeclaring in a dishonorable way while ganging up just to get easy pickings for the sake of pumping up your stats doesn't give you the moral high ground.  If anything, it makes you a deceptive liar who's worse than someone else who just does this without claiming otherwise.

Edited by Argotitan

Yea, that describes them pretty well.

When they can't claim the moral high ground legitimately, they do what it takes to compensate.

Did Ripper drink all the rum again? Is that why you're mad?

lol

Ripper never claims the moral high ground.  :-P

A real Pirate doesn't whine.

Don't get upset people attack you, but when you attack them expect them to not be upset.

Arrgh should kick you. You aren't a real pirate. You're just looking for an easy time. A.K.A. pixel hugger.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

True. Do you think you get to raid but not countered? You think you are treated unfairly mostly. You think it's completely fine for you to raid alliances but it isn't ok for them to raid you back.

What do you expect when you're in arrgh anyway? That's what is going to happen and if you don't accept it then you should join some other alliance. 

It seems you think how this games works when you actually don't.

Stop whining cause it doesn't to anything instead of pissing other people off.

• Upvote 5

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

Huh what happened 

OH this happened

lel.png

But tbh don`t join arrrgh and then complain about getting raided lel

Yup.  TKR attacked for no reason.

They don't even know how to raid right.   I don't run an economy, so they literally get nothing out of it.

A real Pirate doesn't whine.

Don't get upset people attack you, but when you attack them expect them to not be upset.

Arrgh should kick you. You aren't a real pirate. You're just looking for an easy time. A.K.A. pixel hugger.

Let me guess.  You're a coward just like TKR, huh?

Instead of acknowledging how some people lie in claiming the moral high ground to get away with being cowards, you just want to protect others like yourself.

They're not the ones making a thread in OWF every time they get triple countered.

Of course not.  They're the ones picking on others beneath their ranks while lying about being high and mighty.

Their whole moral high ground stance is nonsense.

True. Do you think you get to raid but not countered? You think you are treated unfairly mostly. You think it's completely fine for you to raid alliances but it isn't ok for them to raid you back.

What do you expect when you're in arrgh anyway? That's what is going to happen and if you don't accept it then you should join some other alliance. 

It seems you think how this games works when you actually don't.

Stop whining cause it doesn't to anything instead of pissing other people off.

I think someone's va-jay-jay got some sand in it.......again!  If you can't take being countered.......maybe......just maybe, you should stop raiding!  Just sayin'

I never raided TKR.

>Raids weakened members of an alliance

>Gets counted by alliance

>Complains said alliance is picking on the weak...

You do get alliances are supposed to defend their members right? Economic and military support and community are why people join alliances.

Don't want to get countered or be in perma war? Don't raid people in an alliance and don't be in arrgh respectively...

• Upvote 2

>Raids weakened members of an alliance

Now now, I thought we've been raiding everyone for the last 6 months. It's not our fault you decided to get an actual war in this time interval. :v

• Upvote 2

Now now, I thought we've been raiding everyone for the last 6 months. It's not our fault you decided to get an actual war in this time interval. :v

I meant it more in the sense that you raid people who are semi inactive or holding a shit military, not that you wait for the alliances as a whole to be weak.