OSHI- LordOWRon

Theodosius

bahahahahaha you guys replace Spectrum with this weak ass alliance that just had a weak ass showing? I can't wait for you to jump in a bunch of bullshit with some shitty ass bravado for next war.

• Upvote 5
Lxr4VfE.png

bahahahahaha you guys replace Spectrum with this weak ass alliance that just had a weak ass showing? I can't wait for you to jump in a bunch of bullshit with some shitty ass bravado for next war.

tf you told me we just had to have a positive ratio

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Oh dear.

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

All added are beautiful weak or strong. Don't let the Hollywood standards blind you boi
  • Upvote 2

tf you told me we just had to have a positive ratio

Inquisition told me not to dump logs to prove anything. I respect the other side so therefore I will neither confirm nor deny this and no proof will be shown.

All added are beautiful weak or strong. Don't let the Hollywood standards blind you boi

It don't blind me playboi. Next war, you will be part of the alliances that will jump on the narrative that the reason for the war was "To stop the hegemoney" or "To keep things interesting" or any variation of the two lmao.

Congratulations on the treaty and good luck to the pair of you.

Edited by Jacob Moore
Lxr4VfE.png

It don't blind me playboi. Next war, you will be part of the alliances that will jump on the narrative that the reason for the war was "To stop the hegemoney" or "To keep things interesting" or any variation of the two lmao.

It's more of a drunken stumble than a jump to be honest. Just can't muster the energy.

• Upvote 1

<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

It's more of a drunken stumble than a jump to be honest. Just can't muster the energy.

You must have been really drunk to decide to leave Spectrum and decide to go with a shitty alliance instead. So I will take your word for it as you know full well how it be.

Lxr4VfE.png

You must have been really drunk to decide to leave Spectrum and decide to go with a shitty alliance instead. So I will take your word for it as you know full well how it be.

I knew you'd take the path of greater virtue if I just left you to it.

<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

I knew you'd take the path of greater virtue if I just left you to it.

I have already taken the path of the greatest virtue before you even started. It is one that follows through with the greatest doctrines of Winning. There is nothing that brings the best together than winning and you and your alliance will see how important that alliances must follow it. As you can see, The Greatest Sphere To Ever Existâ„¢ holds true to such doctrines and are more than willing to fight way longer than expected just to follow through with it. It is a set of doctrines, that once accepted by an alliance, their alliance will be immortalized.

Lxr4VfE.png

I have already taken the path of the greatest virtue before you even started. It is one that follows through with the greatest doctrines of Winning. There is nothing that brings the best together than winning and you and your alliance will see how important that alliances must follow it. As you can see, The Greatest Sphere To Ever Existâ„¢ holds true to such doctrines and are more than willing to fight way longer than expected just to follow through with it. It is a set of doctrines, that once accepted by an alliance, their alliance will be immortalized.

That's real swell.

<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

So CoS is just a t$ lackey LARPing as paperless? Okay, gotcha. Thanks for confirming.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

So CoS is just a t$ lackey LARPing as paperless? Okay, gotcha. Thanks for confirming.

Square the !@#$ up and test it to find the truth playboi

Edited by Jacob Moore
  • Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png