Leo couldn't figure it out

Tiber

We saved you the work of making a post out of respect! I had to post this from my phone, it was quite an ordeal that I would never wish on anyone. I mean look how big the image is. What a disaster.

Hmm sure out of respect, not because of the massive amounts of salt you've all been consuming. You've acted like children over this and treated people worse, grow up.

• Upvote 6

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm sure out of respect, not because of the massive amounts of salt you've all been consuming. You've acted like children over this and treated people worse, grow up.

I am really proud of how Black Knights Foreign Affairs handle themselves. I see nothing but the best for that grouping moving forward.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

It is a fact that we told BK at the beginning of the war that we wanted to cancel... (we can post logs too if needed)... this is a cheap ploy to make it seem it was your decision...it wasn’t. We were willing to wait until the war was over and considering we discussed with BK FA yesterday that we wanted to post this it speaks volumes for the trustworthiness of your alliance. The decision was based on factors we discussed at the beginning of the war but this shows our decision was a good one.

BK not surprised you must act this way...haughty comes to mind..

So either you canceled during war time or haven't canceled and therefore this is a legitimate cancel. Which is it?

Edited by LeotheGreat

It's been long enough that I don't actually remember what exactly happened, but you either canceled on us during the war and this is nothing but a common shitpost, or you had not yet canceled the treaty and we were within our rights to do so. Why would you inform us of your intent to cancel? Just cancel. You can consider this as petty as you want, but we shouldn't have had the opportunity to do it.

And telling us you wanted to wait until to cancel until after the war "out of respect" is laughable. You know canceling during a war looks bad and of course you did not want to do it. Which would be fine, honestly, everyone does that if they want to cancel a treaty because of a war. It's just the fact that you told us about it way in advance that blows my mind.

It's been long enough that I don't actually remember what exactly happened, but you either canceled on us during the war and this is nothing but a common shitpost, or you had not yet canceled the treaty and we were within our rights to do so. Why would you inform us of your intent to cancel? Just cancel. You can consider this as petty as you want, but we shouldn't have had the opportunity to do it.

And telling us you wanted to wait until to cancel until after the war "out of respect" is laughable. You know canceling during a war looks bad and of course you did not want to do it. Which would be fine, honestly, everyone does that if they want to cancel a treaty because of a war. It's just the fact that you told us about it way in advance that blows my mind.

I did indeed cancel the treaty roughly 6 weeks ago. And yes, I did state I wanted to wait until after the war, out of respect for BK. No matter why I decided to cancel the treaty, I did, at the time, have respect for BK, for all BK did for us when I reformed R&R.

So frankly I don't give a shit, if you think my wanting to wait to announce this is laughable. I was perfectly justified in why I wanted to cancel, when I did, during war. And yet still, out of the respect I had at the time, I did want to wait, because I didn't want to announce it right then, and throw more negativity your way.

But hey, spin it which ever way you guys want.

I did indeed cancel the treaty roughly 6 weeks ago. And yes, I did state I wanted to wait until after the war, out of respect for BK. No matter why I decided to cancel the treaty, I did, at the time, have respect for BK, for all BK did for us when I reformed R&R.

So frankly I don't give a shit, if you think my wanting to wait to announce this is laughable. I was perfectly justified in why I wanted to cancel, when I did, during war. And yet still, out of the respect I had at the time, I did want to wait, because I didn't want to announce it right then, and throw more negativity your way.

But hey, spin it which ever way you guys want.

Well for future reference, if you want to show respect by canceling after the war, then actually wait until after the war to cancel.

Guest Curufinwe

Curu is going to be annoyed when he comes back and sees how the rest of you have interpreted "nothing salty".

Nah, this is pretty much what I expected TBH. The OWF has an unnaturally high sodium content and a little salt is probably unavoidable, regardless of people's intentions.

Regardless, and once again, best of luck to R&R going forward.

Guest Karl VII

I don`t get it, so R&R cancelled the treaty with us(BK) 6 weeks ago, but wanted to wait until the war is over to make it official.

After the war was over BK "offically" cancelled the treaty, which R&R already had cancelled 6 weeks ago...

And now R&R people start drama on how they were the ones who cancelled and they wanted to make the "offical" post on the OWF?

That`s one really retarded reason to start drama, even for OWF standards.

Well still, gl and all that other good stuff R&R, i`m sure you guys will do well.

Edited by Karl VII

Guest Karl VII

In a shocking revelation, it turns out people don't like petty deception.

In a shocking revelation i just now realized, that people on the OWF use every petty reason to hate on BK.

In a shocking revelation i just now realized, that people on the OWF use every petty reason to hate on BK.

Thats solely because you folks tied NPO. I mean, if you were still in OO/Syndisphere, the same folks would be calling RnR out as petty folks and make fun of their impending doom. Welcome to the PnW OWF, a real cesspool. 

• Upvote 5

Thats solely because you folks tied NPO. I mean, if you were still in OO/Syndisphere, the same folks would be calling RnR out as petty folks and make fun of their impending doom. Welcome to the PnW OWF, a real cesspool.

Yeah no. Let's try not to bring something completely unrelated and use it as an excuse.

And to Karl, there have been loads of treaty cancellations that haven't been posted on the OWF. Are those treaties still "official" or are you just trying to find a way to make your alliance look better?

Nah, this is pretty much what I expected TBH. The OWF has an unnaturally high sodium content and a little salt is probably unavoidable, regardless of people's intentions.

Regardless, and once again, best of luck to R&R going forward.

Does Yosodog also have an extremely high sodium content in his system too?

Or it's just the owf calling you and your FA department out for being utter shit?

Edited by Jacob Moore
  • Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Guest Curufinwe

Does Yosodog also have an extremely high sodium content in his system too?

Or it's just the owf calling you and your FA department out for being utter shit?

Sounds like someone is looking for a job. Please, teach us more of your ways. Apparently we need the help.

And, for the record, Yosodog is primarily composed of peanut butter. As a doge it's not good for him, but he really seems to like it.

This all comes down to not being able to trust BK. That's why we wanted to cancel on THEM.

They had no reason to cancel on us other than to spin it.

Well the treaty is cancelled, so everyone got what they wanted. Hopefully it works out well for all concerned.

In any case, I'm glad BK was able to help your AA get back on its feet following a tough time and, despite the tone of some of the posts here, I hope that R&R continues to do well in its current incarnation.

Sounds like someone is looking for a job. Please, teach us more of your ways. Apparently we need the help.

Wow, you would outsource your government? You really are that incompetent. You need more than my help lmfao. Yosodog is def right.

Lxr4VfE.png

Wow, you would outsource your government? You really are that incompetent. You need more than my help lmfao. Yosodog is def right.

We already outsourced our emperor to NPO I thought that was public knowledge?

• Upvote 1