Leo couldn't figure it out

Tiber

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3067146-1612976181-image.jpg

Pretty sure, your boss said not salty. :(

Could even like said, we wish you the best and taken the time instead of straight up posting it like this.

• Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Well hey, thanks for saving me the time of having to post the cancellation tonight, like I informed your head of Foreign Affairs. You know, that treaty I cancelled a month and a half ago, but wanted to wait until peace had been declared, out of respect.

But yea, GG.

BK is splitting from R&R, but they are divorced from reality,

• Upvote 5

Guest Curufinwe

Well hey, thanks for saving me the time of having to post the cancellation tonight, like I informed your head of Foreign Affairs. You know, that treaty I cancelled a month and a half ago, but wanted to wait until peace had been declared, out of respect.

But yea, GG.

You're welcome - we acquired a couple of great members who opted not to leave after you guys refounded your AA, so a little RnR will still live on in our hearts (and gov). Best of luck in the future and all that.

3067146-1612976181-image.jpg

Pretty sure, your boss said not salty. :(

Could even like said, we wish you the best and taken the time instead of straight up posting it like this.

Our format was more fun, but maybe next time.

BK is splitting from R&R, but they are divorced from reality,

Praise Yimi?

But yea, GG.

We saved you the work of making a post out of respect! I had to post this from my phone, it was quite an ordeal that I would never wish on anyone. I mean look how big the image is. What a disaster.

We saved you the work of making a post out of respect! I had to post this from my phone, it was quite an ordeal that I would never wish on anyone. I mean look how big the image is. What a disaster.

Curu is going to be annoyed when he comes back and sees how the rest of you have interpreted "nothing salty".

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

You might wanna censor some words in that pic before you get the ability to create content taken away

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."