Mercenary Order of Small Nations Declaration of Existance

Kebab

soooo what was your first nations name, cuz it sure wasn't 25 days ago when PW "surpassed" (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) in nation count

First nation name is what this nation name is now. That's why quiwche recognizes me.

I'll simply blocakade if that's okay

Lol sure go ahead, blockade me with your 8 ships

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

I thought that was you Osman. I was wondering where you dropped off the face of the Earth after you left. Any takers on the rates?

I'm actually the same person, all I did was reset my nation because I felt that my nation was too big to implement my idea of an alliance.

Edited by NewOttomans

I almost want to reroll to go down there and !@#$ you all up in the micro tier... but then i consider that i make what your alliances make per day, every turn... and realize if i joined a micro it would immediately become legit

• Upvote 1

You really only care about yourself Catsby, you don't consider how many of your members I could blockade with that navy.

A friendly advice coming from the #1 raiding alliance, the one and only Arrrrrrgh!

Profits at your tier are ten times lower than in a 7 cities raiding nation and about 50 than a 13 cities one.

• Upvote 1

"Any alliance who takes up the offer and makes a flag we like for us will immediately be on our no-raid list" Your alliance has a total score of 300... 

Not sure if you are overly confident in you abilities are just stupid... Either way, I dislike your alliance already. 

• Upvote 1

I shot the Deputy

Considering most alliances could easily fund their new members to 5/6 cities before they even leave beige (psst that 200-250 score minimum​ and not even counting infra :P ) I'm really curious what you plan on doing at the 100 score range...

Basically your only viable targets are 1-2 city people who quit right away, had their time on beige expire, and have no money...

So uhh what's the plan here?

A friendly advice coming from the #1 raiding alliance, the one and only Arrrrrrgh!

Profits at your tier are ten times lower than in a 7 cities raiding nation and about 50 than a 13 cities one.

Basically this, if you want to make a raiding alliance, join arrgh for a couple months and learn something...

Considering most alliances could easily fund their new members to 5/6 cities before they even leave beige (psst that 200-250 score minimum​ and not even counting infra :P ) I'm really curious what you plan on doing at the 100 score range...

Basically your only viable targets are 1-2 city people who quit right away, had their time on beige expire, and have no money...

So uhh what's the plan here?

They're called the mercenary order of small nations. Maybe they're plan is to stay small by allowing to be raided and going into VM.

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Nono, Vault 111 was a micro. This. This is more like nano.

Wait, wait... We have milli, micro, nano, pico, femto, atto, etc.

We have first to define how we call a one-small-nation-alliance. After that, we can calibrate the scale.

I vote for "pico-alliance". Then, Senry's definition will be right too.

Nano implies a complex structure, this is planck size

He's right ripper, the scale won't be able to handle size calibration if we want it to account for complexity...