Kebab

Mercenary Order of Small Nations

"Violence is not the answer, but it is an option" -Unknown

Government

Band leader: New Suleiman

Band co-leader: Sancus

Other positions unocuppied

Link: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4213

We sadly have no official flag yet! :( Any alliance who takes up the offer and makes a flag we like for us will immediately be on our no-raid list (do so on our forums).

Uh, well. Congrats. You've joined the ranks of the many micro alliances of PnW.  Make sure to begin recruiting more people and getting bigger nations. Micro-alliances are generally in a Catch-22 with that. You need to have strong players in the alliance to attract new people, but you need people to have strong players to attract them in the first place. If your core is made up of those strong nations, that will help a bit, though, tbh, you guys are a bit far off from really "strong", which is prbly around the 1000-2000 score range. Still, I'd like to ask.... How much would it take to hire you?

Uh, well. Congrats. You've joined the ranks of the many micro alliances of PnW. Make sure to begin recruiting more people and getting bigger nations. Micro-alliances are generally in a Catch-22 with that. You need to have strong players in the alliance to attract new people, but you need people to have strong players to attract them in the first place. If your core is made up of those strong nations, that will help a bit, though, tbh, you guys are a bit far off from really "strong", which is prbly around the 1000-2000 score range. Still, I'd like to ask.... How much would it take to hire you?

Our rates are on our alliance page, they are neogtiatable though. Since we're small, our current rates might not be very feasible. All you have to do to hire us is to go on our forums and make a post.

We currently are pretty small and I plan on keeping it micro. It's not like anybody's is in our war range :)

Edited by NewOttomans

Errr.... Buddy, I think Arrgh for something in the couple dozen million or something. You're asking for a million to attack someone, and 2 million as a base cost when attacking alliances. When you're only 100 score, I don't think that the damage you can cause will even come close to a tenth of that amount of money. At your score, I'd be hiring you out for 10k max, and only if I'm in a really good mood and have money to burn. No offense, but those rates are beyond exorbitant.

Errr.... Buddy, I think Arrgh for something in the couple dozen million or something. You're asking for a million to attack someone, and 2 million as a base cost when attacking alliances. When you're only 100 score, I don't think that the damage you can cause will even come close to a tenth of that amount of money. At your score, I'd be hiring you out for 10k max, and only if I'm in a really good mood and have money to burn. No offense, but those rates are beyond exorbitant.

pft, they'd have to pay that to lick my boots

• Upvote 2

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

I have made the rates cheaper because quiwche is being a whiner. But anyways, if letting someone loot your alliance bank by attacking people you can't defend (usually lower score members) is better deal for you, then so be it.

Meh. Give 'em the benefit of the doubt, 2 weeks.

If GIO or Vault 111 don't attack.

Micro AA drama

Vault 111 conquered GIO...this new alliance is next :v

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

You may have conquered GIO but they were weak. We are small but we could easily destroy every one of your members in our war range, so don't think about it.

TBH, if I drop score, you're !@#$ed :P

• Upvote 2

You may have conquered GIO but they were weak. We are small but we could easily destroy every one of your members in our war range, so don't think about it.

awww how cute, the little bug thinks he's frightening :)

• Upvote 1

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

Really? Cuz you would have to delete your military AND infra to possibly do anything about me.

soooo what was your first nations name, cuz it sure wasn't 25 days ago when PW "surpassed" (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) in nation count

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

• Wiki Mod

So Arrgh and Noir's bastard child micro addition?

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Imma just fund our smaller nations to roll you if thats ok

Edited by Catsby
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."