We've made a few changes.

Peter Quill

Good luck with your new system.

Any reasons you changed the name by the way?

Because Masonia is a shit name

Dylan, I and Nicole founded Vox Populi, not Masonia. And we would like to keep it that way

Thanks btw :blush:

Edited by Baronus
  • Upvote 4

Good luck with your new system.

Any reasons you changed the name by the way?

I presume some of the Galactic Empire folks who merged with VP (they changed the name to Masonia after the merger) left, therefore they're just reverting back to their old name and ways.

Also, good luck with the new-old system, VP.

Edited by Colonelicus
  • Upvote 3

FIFY

This !@#$ right here

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

FIFY

Exodus 23:1

"You shall not bear a false report; do not join your hand with a wicked man to be a malicious witness."

I'll just leave this here : :P 

Purple Quill-vandaag om 12:49

I mean you decided to hold off on joining until you were absolutely sure TKR wasn't going to give you that gov posittion @Holy Father
Edited by Baronus
  • Upvote 4

lxfBCh3.png

After a few government members decided to leave Masonia for other alliances, we have decided to make a few changes. First, we've changed our name back to Vox Populi. Secondly, we've decided to slim down our positions to eight from our previous ten. Thirdly, we switched from a triumvirate system to a single-leader system. Our new gov is as follows:

Baronus, Lord of Convergence

Yuriko Kawajima, Regent Lady; Guider of Internal Harmony and Protection

Colin Smyth, Guider of Wealth and Prosperity

Peter Quill, Guider of External Harmony

Jebediah Kerman, Councillor of Knowledge

Ali, Councillor of Knowledge

Luviel, Councillor of Knowledge

When you said you switched from 10 government members to 8. I counted the ones that you listed and I only got 7. Are you adding another government position or did you simply meant 7 instead of 8?

When you said you switched from 10 government members to 8. I counted the ones that you listed and I only got 7. Are you adding another government position or did you simply meant 7 instead of 8?

Well technically we have 8 positions, it's just that one of our gov members (Yuriko) is holding 2 positions simultaneously.

Edited by Peter Quill

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Good luck on the new system and name folks.

• Upvote 1

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Is "Internal Harmony and Protection" your IA+MilCom department?

Yes.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

But now... who is Vox Populi?

It's a question you're going to have to see and answer for yourself. https://discord.gg/VwS2GG5

Edited by Peter Quill

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

Don't let the power get to you now, Barry. :P

Good luck, have fun with the changes!

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

Don't let the power get to you now, Barry. :P

Good luck, have fun with the changes!

Power has already gotten to me. Please send 10 million USD in the form of bitcoins to help a poor groundhog get better ;)