Trump budget hard on 'forgotten' rural American supporters

Dubayoo

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/23/trump-budget-hard-forgotten-rural-american-supporters/102065680/

This is what happens when stupid people vote for stupid reasons.  They nominate a jerk, and get jerked around.

Don't get me wrong.  I don't support much if any of these social programs, but Trump isn't a social conservative.  He doesn't insist on doing what it takes to reweave social fabric.  Instead, he's just taking away the bandage without caring if the underlying wound's been healed.

This hasn't healed, will literally kill people and is just as terrible a policy as ever. Ironic that he decided this after granting the wealthy even more tax reductions. Rural people are generally the ones that elected Trump. It's kind of nice to see they're learning what happens when you vote against your personal interests, though that some may die for it is pretty saddening.

The ones that live may turn a few states blue next election. :)

• Upvote 1

GICjEwp.gif

I came here from NS, because NS was a liberalistic intolerant shithole.

I guess P&W isn't much different.

No! Dude! Wait!

NS is a liberal shithole, but P&W is a lot, lot better. There's actually a strong right presence (the alliances of Knights Templar and Iron Guard are very much to the right). A lot of leftists play, but there's a large enough right presence to counteract them. It's pretty chill here.

ComradeMilton is among more of the more passionate, radical, and infamous leftists in the game. He doesn't reflect the community as a whole by a long shot.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

I don't support much if any of these social programs, but Trump isn't a social conservative.  

I'm so lost.

Edited by Argotitan

Not even close. We need time to log in and post.  ;)

I'm so lost.

I'm fairly sure he was referencing Milton's post. 

something something kill people lol more blue states :emoji:

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I take it you enjoy and believe CNN? People won't die. That's so hyperbolic. People could die. If he removes healthcare, preventative care, food stamps and welfare people are going to die. As for news, no. I use the least biased I can find, which are Reuters, the AP and AFP. If they don't remain bias-free they lose customers (the news groups that use their reporting as if it's their own). People need food, clean drinking water, often shelter and so on. Trump's removal of something already underfunded is definitely going to kill someone here.

GICjEwp.gif

I'm fairly sure he was referencing Milton's post. 

Yea, I'm just wondering why he would prioritize another response to the OP before the OP itself.

Nah mate. Brexit and Trump led to many of the crazies getting sent packing. In fact out of those that remain many are on record as being too scared to argue with people on here, they whine it is an echo chamber as they state... they are not posting because they don't want to be argued with... so they are going to discord to chat such things with their friends who agree with them... echo chamber. 

People could die. If he removes healthcare, preventative care, food stamps and welfare people are going to die. As for news, no. I use the least biased I can find, which are Reuters, the AP and AFP. If they don't remain bias-free they lose customers (the news groups that use their reporting as if it's their own). People need food, clean drinking water, often shelter and so on. Trump's removal of something already underfunded is definitely going to kill someone here.

A bit dramatic considering this was more of a recommendation than an actual solid bill. Amusing that it is not being taken seriously by many of the Republicans in Congress.

Obama had eight years to fix clean water, extend food programs for the poor, expand homeless shelters, etc. but as we can see, he dumped cookies for raisins in free school lunches. Good job! All politicians are useless. We will continue to scream Armageddon every time the opposing side of the same coin is in office. Nothing new, only more belligerent this time around.

• Upvote 1

A bit dramatic considering this was more of a recommendation than an actual solid bill. Amusing that it is not being taken seriously by many of the Republicans in Congress.

Obama had eight years to fix clean water, extend food programs for the poor, expand homeless shelters, etc. but as we can see, he dumped cookies for raisins in free school lunches. Good job! All politicians are useless. We will continue to scream Armageddon every time the opposing side of the same coin is in office. Nothing new, only more belligerent this time around.

Obama had eight years of almost continuous attempts by the GOP to first delay changes like you describe and once in a majority to obstruct everything no matter its importance. They've kept a Supreme Court seat vacant for over a year because they didn't like the idea of the president (Obama) appointing a justice.

• Upvote 1

GICjEwp.gif

Obama had eight years of almost continuous attempts by the GOP to first delay changes like you describe and once in a majority to obstruct everything no matter its importance. They've kept a Supreme Court seat vacant for over a year because they didn't like the idea of the president (Obama) appointing a justice.

Kind of like what the current administration has been dealing with from the opposition with a huge media bias, several anonymous sources claiming Trump has Demonic Genetics and eats babies. Russia is the new bogeyman who mysteriously is the 15-minute scapegoat/cause for all our problems currently.

Expect the next administration to also be demonized by one side of the same coin, Comrade. As I said before- this is nothing new, only more belligerent.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/23/trump-budget-hard-forgotten-rural-american-supporters/102065680/

This is what happens when stupid people vote for stupid reasons.  They nominate a jerk, and get jerked around.

Don't get me wrong.  I don't support much if any of these social programs, but Trump isn't a social conservative.  He doesn't insist on doing what it takes to reweave social fabric.  Instead, he's just taking away the bandage without caring if the underlying wound's been healed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCoThis video is just to show how people always vote against their best interests. Both side are shit

You know Trump is not different than any of your other presidents/politician(What I'm saying is false) other than your media has taken a liking into undermining him. The current Socio-political position your country has moved into is a detriment to it's self. It's the most suicidal nonsensical shit i've ever seen.

I take it you enjoy and believe CNN? People won't die. That's so hyperbolic. People could die. If he removes healthcare, preventative care, food stamps and welfare people are going to die. As for news, no. I use the least biased I can find, which are Reuters, the AP and AFP. If they don't remain bias-free they lose customers (the news groups that use their reporting as if it's their own). People need food, clean drinking water, often shelter and so on. Trump's removal of something already underfunded is definitely going to kill someone here.

https://pics.me.me/sam-abadgalsam-1998-you-millennials-and-your-obsession-with-public-19198997.png

I like to believe everytime a President tries to do something good the get screwed over by (((them))). I mean Bloody hell they veto'ed Obama's Veto. Goes to show Presidential Power is merely a facade. I mean the whole things a joke really. Do you believe people with the power too, wouldn't try and hijack Government? Preposterous to think otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dON5D6Wkprw

I think this video does a very good job of explaining why the whole election process is a farce. You need to "drain the swamp", 1776!!!!

Edited by Pylon69

Kind of like what the current administration has been dealing with from the opposition with a huge media bias, several anonymous sources claiming Trump has Demonic Genetics and eats babies. Russia is the new bogeyman who mysteriously is the 15-minute scapegoat/cause for all our problems currently.

Expect the next administration to also be demonized by one side of the same coin, Comrade. As I said before- this is nothing new, only more belligerent.

Speaking of media bias, did you see the latest Fox News poll on Trump's approval rating? I think it was like 40% and like 63% disapproval. I then saw an opinion piece trying to defend their poll by saying it's not "fake news." I thought to myself, how ironic, that Fox News would be trying to explain to its viewers how a scientific poll works. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/26/big-time-backlash-when-all-polling-on-donald-trump-is-dismissed-as-fake.html

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Criticism of the president from the media is constant. Aside from Fox, Breitbart and Drudge there aren't a ton of places purposefully lying. The GOP started this and I'm glad the current Democratic membership is giving it right back to them. (Russia has never stopped being an enemy; Trump's just traitoring to get HJs from Putin)

GICjEwp.gif

Right here, the Social hub. Many are on record saying they don't post in fear of the Roz so have ran to cower in their echo chamber. The Roz on the other hand can enter any chamber and conquer such is his greatness. Progressive, Far-Right, "Moderate", it makes no difference. None can match the Roz.