Slight Resistance Change

Guest Frawley

Guest Frawley

Relatively small change, but I have found a number of evenly matched wars I have had lately have abruptly ended due to resistance running out on one or both sides. This is despite the fact that we are still burning through each other's militaries. This intrinsically makes no sense, you get to the end of resistance, neither party has won, but neither party can do any more damage without giving their enemy the opportunity to rebuild military fully so both parties sit and wait the war out.

To combat this, I think victories should add 50%-75% as much resistance as they remove from your opponent. Small change should extend these scenarios from 3 days to 5.

Edit: What would actually make more sense again is a single war meter going from -100 to 100. Each war starts at zero, attacker victories add to the bar and defender victories subtract.

Edited by Frawley

Guest Frawley

It only ruins stupid comebacks where one party has won the first three days of war but can no longer do anything otherwise they will beige. I don't think it makes any sense that in those small number of cases that nations they can essentially attack without risk for the remainder of the war.

Edited by Frawley