Goodbye PaW

Moon Man

Tonight I will bed PaW my last farewells.

I have played this game for a number of years, from when the game was in beta to now, sporadically. I originally came from BLOC, which was a similar game that had quite the terrible moderator. With that being said I had some fun times with this game. I used to enjoy going on the forums, but the moderation IMO was completely crap at times, although some of the terrible mods like unkajoe have been thankfully let go. However, I always felt like the rules were a bit harsh, but again that may be a result of my time in the BLOC as well as Worlds at War game forums. The game itself I feel was a bit better then those, however the war mechanics have some issues and I felt like the limited improvements per city put a clear advantage towards those players who played longer vs newer players.My biggest issue was with the credit system, which IMO feels like pay to win.

I have had some good times with this game, and I will be sad to be leaving it in some aspects. The discussion forums on topics outside of the game were pretty fun and engaging at times, and I have had some good fun trolling in the forums. I also enjoyed RPing as Moon man, but alas I feel like I have had as much fun with this as I could.

Having recently graduated from college, I do not have the same amount of time that I had for these sort of browser games. I used to play this during my more boring lectures, but now I have a full time job to worry about. As much fun as I had with this game, it feels more tedious than entertaining at this point, more or less as a pixel collecting simulator only to have it destroyed and rebuilt every month or so with no real feeling of reward. The combat system is quite broken, boring, and terrible, and I feel like alot of the players that I remember playing with originally either left or got the b& hammer.

I'll still be on discord if anybody wishes to speak to me. But either way I wish everyone here the best. Maybe if they make this game significantly more interesting I will rejoin

• Upvote 6

Broski, you gotta focus more on recruiting nubs.  

Sometimes, quantity >>> quality.  Beat the credit system by organizing people to team up with rolling barrages.

Tonight I will bed PaW my last farewells.

I have played this game for a number of years, from when the game was in beta to now, sporadically. I originally came from BLOC, which was a similar game that had quite the terrible moderator. With that being said I had some fun times with this game. I used to enjoy going on the forums, but the moderation IMO was completely crap at times, although some of the terrible mods like unkajoe have been thankfully let go. However, I always felt like the rules were a bit harsh, but again that may be a result of my time in the BLOC as well as Worlds at War game forums. The game itself I feel was a bit better then those, however the war mechanics have some issues and I felt like the limited improvements per city put a clear advantage towards those players who played longer vs newer players.My biggest issue was with the credit system, which IMO feels like pay to win.

see you next FridayTM

Seriously, though, good luck going forward. It's been a fun ride with you here, in Bloc, and WaW. 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

• 2 weeks later...