Imperial Tales: Chapter 4: The Khan of Amenria

Cheonsa

Pearl Palace, Mutiara, Amenria

18 May, 2045

Word of the murder at the coast soon reached the Heavenly Emperor's ears. He has ordered an investigation on the incident a few days ago, and indeed, the people, or rather, creatures behind it were affiliated with the Fangs of Hell, which has been active in the past weeks. As the Emperor was in his throne room, he received a call from Darth Saarai, the Emperor of the Akaatan Infinite Empire. Saarai told Cheonsa that he has found the location of a Fangs of Hell hideout in Amenria. It was in the city of Karakorum, a historical city rebuilt by HALO in 2038. The Heavenly Emperor immediately informed Ganbaatar Batu, the Khan responsible in the area, about his new lead.

3X3h3AQ.jpg

Assembly of Khans, Karakorum, Amenria

18 May, 2045

Ganbaatar Batu, long-lost descendant of the Khan Namnansüren and the current head of House Sain Noyon Khan has just finished delivering a speech in a regional assembly attended by his people when he was called by the Heavenly Emperor about the Fangs of Hell. He immediately rushed to the scene, accompanied by several Pendekar tanks patrolling nearby. The hideout was in an abandoned construction site. The tanks entered the compound of the half-built sugar mill and stood by in case any hostiles would come out. The Khan went inside the building with several ashigaru. The building was dimly-lit, with only flickering lights overhead illuminating the eerie place. When they entered a large room at the centre of the mill, they were greeted by glowing green eyes from the darkness. Ganbaatar gritted his teeth as he cursed under his breath, "bloody vampires.". The creatures which the eyes belonged to suddenly sprang into action, flying across the room and brutally killing the human soldiers. Luckily, Ganbaatar's training prepared him for such a threat. He punched, kicked, and elbowed his way through the wave of vampires, until a figure in grey appeared from the shadows. He walked calmly to the centre of the room, and the vampires stopped attacking, showing signs of submission to the man in grey.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?", the man chimed in as he clapped his hands slowly, typical of a villain. "The Khan of Sain Noyon Khan right before me eyes.", he continued. "What do you want, bloodsucker?", spat the hard-boiled Khan. "Oh, must we resort to racial slurs, mortal scum? What do I want? Hm..let's see..I don't know, maybe plunge the world into chaos?", answered the vampire before releasing a maniacal cackle. "I thirst for royal blood..come, feed me, human.", said the vampire as he walked closer to the Khan. "The only thing you're eating are my fists." replied Ganbaatar before crying a battle cry and charging towards the vampire.

PrlpvFH.jpg

​The two traded blows with each other in outstanding speeds. Each punch, each parry, each attack was almost too quick for the human to catch, until the vampire lied bleeding on the floor, reverting back to his human form. Grabbing him by the collar, Ganbaatar asked "Who sent you? What are the Fangs of Hell." Dying, the vampire answered "Fear the Fans of Hell. Our leader is something much more powerful than any vampire, human, werewolf or oni your pitiful Empire have seen. We shall rise and take over the world, and you mortals will burn in the flames of our glory! Long live the Draugr, long live the Fangs of Hell!", before laughing an evil laugh again. Ganbaatar threw the vampire in grey to a nearby wall, killing him and sending the other vampires flying away in fear. The Khan stood there and started to think, "Draugar..What are they..? What did they have to do with the vampires here?". More questions remain on his mind as he drove away to his office, reporting this incident to the Shogun of Central Amenria by phone.

Edited by Cheonsa

mOMPUVF.jpg