Politics and War Store - Soft Opening

Prof. Severus Snape

Hello Everyone! 

The survey for the store had an overwhelming response. I loved some of your responses and some were just dreadful. (sorry). Unfortunately, I am not Alex so I can not resolve any of the request that you may have listed including server issues, mentions of other games and finding out if Alex is single... although that did make me laugh. 

The Politics and War Shop is launching slowly. There are a few products up already and many more to come. You can access the store here ----> http://pwdepot.net

I am open to any ideas that you may have. If you have suggestions, comments or concerns please don't hesitate to send me an email at [email protected]

There are a few things that I would like to mention...

1. Any alliance themed merchandise will not be put up in the store unless consent is given by the leader for use of logos, images etc. 

2. You are welcome and encouraged to create your nation themed merchandise. 

3. I will not post any images/items that would be considered bullying, doxxing etc., don't even ask. 

If purchasing with credits: 

When making a purchase and creating your order, please use the email address that you log in to Politics and War with. If we can not validate the order and process the credits your order will be cancelled. 

I will update this with any other tidbits that I come across through your emails, survey questions/comments and private messages. 

Happy Shopping! 

• Upvote 3

Okay! I do remember you now. Just curious, as a completely new user randomly coming in advertising a supposed P&W store would have been crazy suspicious. :P

Still crazy suspicious, tbh. I'd expect the soft launch of a PnW product to be announced from Alex himself.

• Administrators

This is approved by me, correct. I will be putting some links in-game soon.

The survey for the store had an overwhelming response. I loved some of your responses and some were just dreadful. (sorry). Unfortunately, I am not Alex so I can not resolve any of the request that you may have listed including server issues, mentions of other games and finding out if Alex is single... although that did make me laugh.

To whoever was wondering, yes, I am single  ;)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

>tfw nothing with ayy lmao

I'm done here

15057273_1258002390924618_89330119023850

Edited by Shifty Stranger
  • Upvote 6

That's pretty neat, and it's nice to see a 'design your own' option there.

Kastor, we need a 'don't close the blast doors to your heart' t-shirt

Edited by James XVI
  • Upvote 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

I'm not 100% sure the alliance leader would always be the one who can give consent. All of UPN's flags were created by Hans and while I doubt he would care, there could be problems in the future with people arguing over who has rights.

I remember early on in the game, someone had a public spat demanding the fourm pip for an alliance be removed as he created it and didn't want the alliance to use it anymore.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Is my suggestion of PnW condoms going to happen? Or do you feel the PnW t-shirts are all the birth control people will need

Only if the condoms look like nukes and the birth control pills look like sheep

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

To whoever was wondering, yes, I am single ;)

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Also as an actual suggestion: Having to pay before you can start the design process is a bit backwards. I expect you'd have more success if you did what most websites do and allowed people to preview their designs before purchasing

• Upvote 4

C0r3Fye.png

Maybe a sheepy plushie, alex's profile pic cosplay, a cardboard cutout of alex's head, and a poster of alex's profile pic

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

@Farquad:

1. Are you the sole person making profit out of this, or is Sheepy getting part of the cut as well?

2. For the "design your own" feature, is the finished product being sold in the store or just to the person who designs it? If it is being sold in the store, then does the designer get part of the profits?

3. Did Zeebrus approve the "Nuke Zeebrus" shirt, and if so is she earning profits (or fine with not earning any)?

I hope you add more stuff with just the normal logo, because everything in there right now except the mug look pretty bad.

I understand your concern with not having a design that you like. We have more designs coming down the pike that you may enjoy. We are also launching the design your own option and that would likely be your best bet. 

@Farquad:

1. Are you the sole person making profit out of this, or is Sheepy getting part of the cut as well?

2. For the "design your own" feature, is the finished product being sold in the store or just to the person who designs it? If it is being sold in the store, then does the designer get part of the profits?

3. Did Zeebrus approve the "Nuke Zeebrus" shirt, and if so is she earning profits (or fine with not earning any)?

@hidude45454

1. I am not the sole person making profit off of this endeavor, Red Road Entertainment will be getting a kickback as well.

2. At the current moment, the designs that you create in the design your own feature are not sold in the store. However, If I see something that I think would sell I will reach out to that individual and set up a compensation plan directly with them. 

3. Zeebrus has already answered this for you. :)

Maybe a sheepy plushie, alex's profile pic cosplay, a cardboard cutout of alex's head, and a poster of alex's profile pic

The sheepy plushie seems to be a popular thought not only from you but from the survey as well. 

>tfw nothing with ayy lmao

I'm done here

15057273_1258002390924618_89330119023850

"Ayy Lmao" merchandise can become a reality! Shoot me a message and we can discuss some design options! 

That's pretty neat, and it's nice to see a 'design your own' option there.

Kastor, we need a 'don't close the blast doors to your heart' t-shirt

thanks! 

I'm not 100% sure the alliance leader would always be the one who can give consent. All of UPN's flags were created by Hans and while I doubt he would care, there could be problems in the future with people arguing over who has rights.

I remember early on in the game, someone had a public spat demanding the fourm pip for an alliance be removed as he created it and didn't want the alliance to use it anymore.

True, if that's the case then the person who owns the designs needs to contact me and give that permission. If they are no longer in the game then it falls under the fair use policy. Each case is unique and handled accordingly. 

Is my suggestion of PnW condoms going to happen? Or do you feel the PnW t-shirts are all the birth control people will need

No condoms. Play it safe... abstinence! 

Also as an actual suggestion: Having to pay before you can start the design process is a bit backwards. I expect you'd have more success if you did what most websites do and allowed people to preview their designs before purchasing

That feature has since been removed as it was for testing. A new link to the designer will be up late this afternoon or this evening. 

do you anticipate adding thongs to the storefront?

No. 

My two suggestions:

Zeebrus stuffed animal

Posters (or material, if it's not super expensive) of any flag (like for example, the ability to upload the imgur code to one, or inputting a nation's(or alliance's) information and their personal flag shows up

Zeebrus stuffed animals probably not a go right now. 

Posters and Flags are coming very soon to the designer! 

Panties with TKR logo and "Lordship was here"  :ehm:

No,. Just.... No

• Upvote 1