The Islands of Trade

Aesir

The Principality of Biscotti was a small content nation.  The citizens went about their daily lives, all the while ruled by their Princess.  Eventually there comes a point in time in which you might actually have to talk to people outside of your own borders, especially when you are a nation built on trade.  So after much talking, and even more talking, and even more talking they decided to actually talk to someone other than themselves.  And with evil colonial folks on the doorstep it was time to actually do something.

Public

People of the globe, for to0 long have we remained silent.  So now the Principality of Biscotti is finally fully opening its borders to trade with the world.  We look forward to seeing merchants, but be warned.  We talk our laws seriously, and ignorance is no excuse.  So behave when you visit, for foreigners will receive no special treatment.  But so long as you follow our laws please come and share your goods and your stories.  We are more than willing to purchase and listen.

Gzv35wr.jpg?1

• Upvote 2

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

I see Singapore has a new leader now. Congratulations, lady Luxa von Foxmarck. I am Cheonsa of Amenria. May I interest you to some Amenrian specialty goods? From natural resources to food and electronics to luxury goods, we have a variety of products from the hard-working spirit of our proletariat.

Edited by Cheonsa

mOMPUVF.jpg

"MoG[Corp] looks forward to working with a reemergence of trade routes in the Malacca, we welcome the Principality of Biscotti to Orbis."
-Haylee Roggeveen, MoG[Corp] Chief Officer of Foreign Affairs

A welcome basket arrived within a day from a transport aircraft, containing redbush tea, Biltong, Konfyt, Koeksisters, and a few other uniquely South African foods, along with a selection of various spirits including Amarula, Witblits, and Mampoer. Edited by Mogar

Ah, another nation in the South Eastern of Asia. We're happy to see you opening your border for trade. Our merchants are willing to sell their products in your nation. Japania products has been known for its quality. Perhaps you want to trade with us?

signatur.jpg

I see Singapore has a new leader now. Congratulations, lady Luxa von Foxmarck. I am Cheonsa of Amenria. May I interest you to some Amenrian specialty goods? From natural resources to food and electronics to luxury goods, we have a variety of products from the hard-working spirit of our proletariat.

(I should have totally mentioned that it's Luxa Biscotti >.>)

"Madam it a pleasure to meet with you.  Your goods are more than welcome here.  We are built upon trade after all.  I would be happy to see Amenrian goods in our markets."

"MoG[Corp] looks forward to working with a reemergence of trade routes in the Malacca, we welcome the Principality of Biscotti to Orbis."

-Haylee Roggeveen, MoG[Corp] Chief Officer of Foreign Affairs

A welcome basket arrived within a day from a transport aircraft, containing redbush tea, Biltong, Konfyt, Koeksisters, and a few other uniquely South African foods, along with a selection of various spirits including Amarula, Witblits, and Mampoer.

The welcome basket would be gratefully accepted and a message of thanks would be sent back.

Ah, another nation in the South Eastern of Asia. We're happy to see you opening your border for trade. Our merchants are willing to sell their products in your nation. Japania products has been known for its quality. Perhaps you want to trade with us?

"Trade is always something we are up for.  What do you have to put on our markets?"

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

"Madam it a pleasure to meet with you.  Your goods are more than welcome here.  We are built upon trade after all.  I would be happy to see Amenrian goods in our markets."

The welcome basket would be gratefully accepted and a message of thanks would be sent back.

"Trade is always something we are up for.  What do you have to put on our markets?"

Textile products, natural gas, machinery, timber..

Mostly natural resources. It is our main export product anyway.

signatur.jpg

Madam? Madam? Hahahahaha *Cheonsa laughed a strange laugh before putting a serious expression* I'm a man, dear human. Anyways, pearls? *Cheonsa smiles and opens a box with pearls from India and Sulawesi inside*

mOMPUVF.jpg

Madam? Madam? Hahahahaha *Cheonsa laughed a strange laugh before putting a serious expression* I'm a man, dear human. Anyways, pearls? *Cheonsa smiles and opens a box with pearls from India and Sulawesi inside*

(Hey I didn't make fun of you for name messing up >.>)

"Well I'm no human.  As for pearls we shall see."

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

-incoming message from the planet of Meta-

WE9PUEo.png

"Greetings to the leaders of the Principality of Biscotti. My name is Eva-Beatrice, the leader of Rokkenjima. I would welcome you to Orbis, however we no longer reside there. If you are unfamiliar with Rokkenjima, we are a former nation of Orbis governed by a council of witches, built around the vast amount of magic our nation possesses. We currently reside on the planet of Meta, located on the opposite side of the sun as Orbis, and the same distance away. You are receiving this message because the Witch Council recognizes your nation, and wishes to open formal diplomatic relations as well as trade with the Principality. The Council would also like to offer to protect the Principality militarily as an act of friendship between our two nations. A more detailed discussion will be held if your government would grant us the honor of meeting with them. In the event they do, the Witch Council can either travel to Orbis or invite you to Rokkenjima's capital of Evatrice on Meta. We look forward to your response."

- Eva-Beatrice

jiQKNuW.png

• Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

-snip-

Eva-Beatrice, it is an honor to speak with one such as yourself.  We do not have the ability to travel to your planet by normal means, and our summoning requires a lot of energy, which we cannot spare at this moment.  So if you would be so kind to provide transit to your capital, we would be much appreciative.  As Princess of Biscotti I will personally travel to meet with you.

millhiore-firianno-biscotti-24042.jpg?t=

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

Eva-Beatrice, it is an honor to speak with one such as yourself.  We do not have the ability to travel to your planet by normal means, and our summoning requires a lot of energy, which we cannot spare at this moment.  So if you would be so kind to provide transit to your capital, we would be much appreciative.  As Princess of Biscotti I will personally travel to meet with you.

"Wonderful. Rokkenjima can either send one of its starships to pick you up, or directly teleport you to Evatrice whenever you are ready. Either option is fine with us."

- Eva-Beatrice

• Upvote 1

"Wonderful. Rokkenjima can either send one of its starships to pick you up, or directly teleport you to Evatrice whenever you are ready. Either option is fine with us."

- Eva-Beatrice

"Whichever is the most expedient and cost effective is fine with us.  After all time is money and money is time."

- Luxa Biscotti

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

"Please, money isn't an issue. We'll send a starship to pick you up to ensure maximum comfort while traveling. As for the duration of the trip, it usually takes around four or five hours at normal speed. If that is acceptable with you, just let us know when you're available."

- Eva-Beatrice

• Upvote 1

"I am available as soon as your ship arrives.  I look for the trip ahead."

-Luxa Biscotti

Edited by Luxa von Foxmarck

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

"It was a pleasure to meet with you, Princess. The Council does hope you enjoyed your stay on Meta. This trade deal will surely be beneficial for both of us. We look forward to seeing your great nation grow."

- Eva-Beatrice

jiQKNuW.png

• Upvote 1

The Queendom greets this newly-found nation into the international stage. A gift of herbs, spices, and other Aelonian specialty goods will be sent to you. Perhaps you'll buy more once you try them for yourself. We're also open to diplomatic discussions, so feel free to talk to any of our officials about this. Have a nice day.