Sane v Insane Alliances

Dubayoo

I just wanted to make a thread where people could list the alliances they think are rational, reasonable, thoughtful, and logical versus those that are out of their minds, leave you scratching your head, and make you wonder if they know what they're doing.

This isn't a thread about being good versus evil, skilled versus unskilled, or likeable versus unlikeable.  It's just about whether alliances are sane or not.  

Anyway, this is how things seem as far as I can tell so far:

Sane

Knights Templar

Insane

Black Knights

Looks like my job is half-done.

6dc.png

Mensa HQ is pretty sane.

So is Guardian.

Can't say the same for Syndicate though.

Insanedicate?

We're functional crazy people tho. Not the kind that yells at water fountains and such.

• Upvote 1

We're functional crazy people tho. Not the kind that yells at water fountains and such.

We’re the kind of the crazy whose contributions to music sound like this,

or this,

In short, other alliances envy our craziness. 

• Upvote 1

UPN should be added to sane - they put me in government after all.

Well, on second thoughts we're not quite sane. Just add a Strong and Stable category and we coo.

Edited by Matt2004

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

Okay, my other half told me that i belong on the sane alliance list because i make more money per day than replendent. The part of me thats allowed out in the world argues that medically insane refers to people who cant make a sentence let alone argue for their own sanity

• Upvote 1

UPN should be added to sane - they put me in government after all.

Well, on second thoughts we're not quite sane. Just add a Strong and Stable category and we coo.

I'm thinking about it.  Probably 90% confident at this point.

We’re the kind of the crazy whose contributions to music sound like this,

or this,

In short, other alliances envy our craziness. 

I'm posting in this thread to commend Klemens on his most excellent example of the musical insanity that is t$. 

The fact that this post alone motivated me to come to this carcinogen-infested sewer known as the OWF is a shining example that indicates the quality of our membership, as well as an indication of how insane we really are.

• Upvote 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

By the way, does that mean we can use the insanity plead when we're doing peace talks? // The insanity plea holds no value in this context. If it did, nobody would be responsible for anything :vv:

[insert quote here]

Sane alliances have a goal and do what it takes to pursue that goal.

Insane alliances either don't have a goal, don't do what it takes to pursue that goal, or have a goal that makes you wonder if it's really worth taking.