The Fangs of Hell (EVENT)

Ikhan

Governor's citadel, Administrative District #1, Akaatan Orbis III

The Citadel was on lockdown as the governor of Akaatan Orbis III, Cassus Ordo, was giving a speech to a large crowd waiting outside. The speech, which was to celebrate the cooperation between the Akaatans and the Orbisians, was being held that day. However, it was suspected that there would be an attempt on his life, as he was the man in charge of the colony during the Blackwing incident. Somewhere outside the citadel, a hooded man wearing an outfit of Akaatan Origin waited.

"Well... Time to contact HQ..." the man said as he pulled out a small holotransmitter and activated it.

"Well agent, what is your status?" another hooded man asked.

"Everything is clear so far, I can see the citadel. It's definitely well protected. Shouldn't be a problem, however." the agent said.

"Good... Good. Now, activate your cloaking device and approach the citadel. On your left, there should be a grate for an old sewer tunnel. Enter it, and use the tunnel to access the citadel. From there, climb the scaffolding above the stage and wait for Governor Ordo to arrive." the man replied.

"Roger that, I am approaching the citadel." the agent replied before shutting the holotransmitter off and activating his cloaking device. After a few minutes travelling by the sewers, he arrived inside the citadel, which was packed with civilians. Finally, after moving through the crowd, he climbed the scaffolding to a small platform overlooking the entire citadel. Behind him, several platoons of clones stood, awaiting any possible threat. "Well... This could be inconvenient..." the agent said to himself as he deactivated his cloaking device and pulled out his DC-17M-1 blaster and set it to it's sniper configuration. After a short period of time, Governor Ordo walked up to the stage and prepared to give his speech.

"People of Orbis, today, we celebrate the cooperation of our peoples in the last year, during which we faced the Blackwing Plague, watched new nations rise and old ones fall, saw conflict and peace. I sincerely hope that we can coopera-" the governor said before looking down to see a small hole in his chest with burns around it. Suddenly, he collapsed, dead from an assassin.

"DEATH TO THE INVADERS! THE FANGS OF HELL WILL RETURN!" the agent yelled before grabbing a pistol and shooting himself. And thus, a great leader of the colony died, his message lost to time.

(OOC: This event will be handled by multiple people. Thank you.)

Edited by Darth Saarai

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE HIGH COUNCIL OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE AKAATAN INFINITE EMPIRE.

Preliminary research into the assassination of Governor Cassus Ordo has shown that the assassin was affiliated with a group known as the "Fangs of Hell". This group, which has been identified as a possible factor in the release of the Blackwing Virus as well, has been recorded as a terrorist organization and as such should be considered a major threat to every nation's security. It is unknown if they are related to recent kidnappings of government officials, however, we must assume the worst. We will begin a full investigation into this matter under the esteemed Grand Moff Vaiken and our Emperor, Darth Saarai, as the governor was military personnel. Be wise, be safe, be aware.

Edited by Darth Saarai

Governor's Citadel, Akaatan Orbis III

It had been two days since Governor Ordo was assassinated, and the investigation was going strong. However, even then, there was still time to say goodbye one last time. Darth Saarai, who was leading the investigation, was asked to attend the funeral. Saarai, who was a close friend of the governor, naturally accepted to attend. However, there were dark forces at work at the same time. Saarai knew this, but even then, he did nothing, or at least, seemed like he did nothing. After some time, several officials, including Saarai, entered a large circular chamber with a funeral pyre inside. Around the chamber, a small catwalk was hung from the ceiling. Outside, however, an assassin approached the room alongside two HK-50 series assassin droids. This, of course, was unacceptable, but the clones guarding the chamber were unable to put up much of a resistance, allowing the assassins to enter the chamber on the catwalks. For several minutes, they waited for Darth Saarai to give his speech for the funeral. Finally, Saarai stepped towards the center of the room to give his speech.

"My fellow Akaatans, today, we come together to celebrate the life of one of our greatest leaders in recent history. Two days ago, an assassin working for the "Fangs of Hell" killed Governor Cassus Ordo, a man who I was a close friend with. Together with the Orbisian Natives, he helped to bring peace to this world. Together with the natives, he helped stop the Blackwing Plague. And now, someone has brought the life of such a great man to a close. He said to me once many years ago that we Akaatans are like a parent to the Orbisians, willing to defend them at a moment's notice, but also willing to discipline them for their wrongdoings. As such, I say to you, we must defend the Orbisians from their greatest threat: Themselves, or at least, those in the Fangs of Hell. Thank you." Saarai said before shots rang out from around the room. However, Saarai did not fear what they were attempting, as when he sensed it, he simply stretched out his hands towards where the shots were coming from and froze the shots in mid-air before reaching out and crushing the two droids. Once he was finished with the droids, he gripped the last assassin with the force and pulled him towards his position before grabbing his lightsaber and pointing it towards the would be assassin. "Tell me where your base is, and I will consider letting you go" Saarai said without emotion, his eyes turning orange.

"I will tell you nothing, Akaatan scum." the assassin said.

"Oh? Well, I guess I will make you talk then." Saarai said before raising his hands and electrocuting him, the lightning not enough to kill him, but enough to cause sufficient agony. For several minutes, the man screamed in pain. "Now, talk." Saarai said while staring into his eyes.

"F-f-fine. I-i-i'll tell you. J-j-just no more." the assassin said in terror. "T-t-the base is i-i-in A-a-administrative district 3." the assassin added.

"Good. I have no need of you anymore." Saarai said with a slight grin.

"Y-you mean y-y-you will let m-m-me go now?" the assassin asked in fear.

"Yes, I will free you... from your life." Saarai said with no emotion. Suddenly, he placed the emitter of his lightsaber up to the man's chest and ignited it, it's crimson blade piercing through entirely before walking away.

Edited by Darth Saarai

~Royal Palace~

"So no information was given to us by the Akaatans," Amaryllis said as she finshed looking over several files and then heaving out a sigh in frustration.

"Forgive me Empress, not yet," Rei Guan said as he stood at attention.

"I'll send out a reminder that Wintery is willing to help," she then tossed the files on the desk and looked him, "And what has your men acquired?"

"Well, Empress, remember our speciality is more in security so activiely digging into the web to find clues into this is not a walk in the park. Success is slim to none on this."

"Doesn't matter. Do what you can and I want another progress report by tomorrow," she said.

Rei Guan nodded, "Very well, your highness."

Nerd To The Core

The United States will not involve directly against the Fangs of Hell Organization. Although, We will monitor their movement through our Intelligence Community.

On behalf of the Federal Government of the United States of Asia and its people, we offer our deepest condolences for the death of Governor Cassus Ordo. May the force always be with him.

-Masaru Kanagawa,

US Secretary of State

His Excellency President of the United States of Asia

Administrative District #1, Akaatan Orbis

Quickly, the shuttle approached the city, which had for the most part been rebuilt in the style of a typical Akaatan city. Once the shuttle landed, two guards in black robes exited, followed by Darth Saarai himself, who was followed by two more guards. Slowly, they walked towards a large structure, where the new governor was to be appointed. As they walked, an assassin followed from the rooftops, waiting for a chance to strike. After several minutes, the assassin finally found a spot to ambush them. As they passed by, he threw a thermal detonator, which two of the guards noticed and took cover. Suddenly, it went off, leaving a small crater where it exploded. As the dust cleared, Saarai approached the assassin, his arms badly injured but still functional and his body badly scarred. To his sides, two of his shadow guards also approached, their lightsaber pikes pointed towards the assassin.

"In the name of the Akaatan Infinite Empire, you are under arrest for crimes against our emperor." one of the shadow guards said as they backed the would be assassin into a corner. Upon noticing that he had no way to escape, the assassin surrendered. "Follow me." the guard said as another one rushed to Saarai, who they had noticed was badly injured.

"My lord! We need to get you to a medical center, quickly!" the guard yelled.

"I'm... fine... captain..." Saarai said weakly before blacking out. When he woke, he would have a new body.

the Eclipse

Slowly, Saarai awoke, only to notice he had been restrained and his arms had to be partially replaced. His fingers were partially replaced with metal claws, and a metal breastplate was grafted to his skin, not to mention he was forced to wear a mask with a breathing apparatus. Once he realized his situation, he started breaking off his restraints, only to notice that his legs were now also cybernetically enhanced. As he took his first steps in the new body, he reached out and crushed the droids that preformed the procedure. Quickly, he walked to cell block 38, where the assassin was being held. As he walked, he noticed that the respirator had kicked in, helping him breath after the incident. Upon arrival, two guards attempted to stop him, not recognizing him as Darth Saarai.

"Stop! This is a restricted area! Only officers are allowed in." one of the guards said.

"What would you say if I were to tell you that I am Darth Saarai?" Saarai asked.

"You aren't our emperor. What are you, one of his projects?" the guard asked.

"Oh, well, if that's how you are going to act..." Saarai said as he pulled the man over and grabbed him by the neck. "Look at me... Do you think I will tolerate insubordination among my own officers? No, I won't. Best you learned that, or I will have to pay a visit to your family." he added.

"N-n-no. I-i will l-let you p-p-pass." the officer said weakly as Saarai's claws started to dig into the back of his neck. Upon being let through, Saarai continued to the interrogation room, where the assassin was being held. Upon entry, the two shadow guards that were with him during the attack moved aside.

"Who are you? Some kind of monster?" the assassin asked in fear.

"No... I am not a monster... I am your worst nightmare." Saarai said, his voice now being altered by the mask to be more defined. "The man you attacked... You really think you could kill him?" he asked.

"Y-yes." the asssassin said. "Why do you ask?" he asked.

"Well... How would you like to know that you failed. That the man you attempted to kill is still alive, and sitting in front of you at this very moment?" Saarai said. "Now, you will give up the locations of your hideouts throughout the world." he ordered as he put his claws up to the man's throat. "If you don't tell me, I will cut your throat open." he said as a threat.

"A-a-alright, I will tell you." the assassin said. "They are in Administrative District #9, Karakorum, Amenria, Tundra, Wintery, and Mahikeng, Mogatopia." the assassin added.
 "Thank you." Saarai replied before cutting his neck open. "I must inform the leaders of the planet." he said, and after recording the message, he broadcast it over all frequencies.

"Attention, citizens of Orbis III. We have uncovered some information about the 'Fangs of Hell'. The locations of their bases are in Administrative District #9 of Akaatan Orbis, Karakorum, Amenria, Tundra, Wintery, and Mahikeng, Mogatopia. We would like to request a joint strike force to assist in destroying this terrorist organization. Thank you." the message read, the voice the same as Saarai's new voice. And with that, Saarai went to rest for some time.

Edited by Darth Saarai