Regicide is official dead... it was fun while it lasted

Conner Temple

Hello, and this is some rather sad news, and some that I'm sure no one really cares about, but Regicide is now dead. Ever since Lail Das left the game, the alliance went in a downward spiral, and there was little I could do to fix it. As such, I thought on my own judgment, it was best that we disband and move into Zodiac.

Now, this process is completed itself. Most members have moved, and the few that are left have nothing. The bank is empty, there are no taxes [so feel free to raid i guess].

I have also now moved to Ironborn, and am now Lord Castellan.

Rest in Peace Regicide, and Lail Das.... the only Regis I knew.... and the only hope for the alliance.

• Upvote 1

LTcxGHN.jpg

Inb4 Regicide reformed next week

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Conner commited regicide on Regicide

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Hello, and this is some rather sad news, and some that I'm sure no one really cares about, but Regicide is now dead. Ever since Lail Das left the game, the alliance went in a downward spiral, and there was little I could do to fix it. As such, I thought on my own judgment, it was best that we disband and move into Zodiac.

Now, this process is completed itself. Most members have moved, and the few that are left have nothing. The bank is empty, there are no taxes [so feel free to raid i guess].

I have also now moved to Ironborn, and am now Lord Castellan.

Rest in Peace Regicide, and Lail Das.... the only Regis I knew.... and the only hope for the alliance.

vladimir-putin-crying1.jpg

Rip

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Surviving past your founder(s) leaving is a major test of an alliance's structure and community. It's to be expected, most of the time. Good luck where you all go!
xzhPlEh.png?1

I support rose in this $8,750,000,000,000 construction of the perfect tomb for Regicide and (as the Western Union discord says) "Cancer Kid" Lail Das.

I like you Zeebrus but that's messed up

• Upvote 1

C0r3Fye.png

That's what hodord666420 had him masked as tho

Lail told me he had some medical reasons for leaving, so if he has cancer then what you said is truly !@#$ed up.

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

See below

It was a reference

I hate making a big drawn out thing about OOC on here. But that doesn't make it okay to call him that on the forums. And talking about creating a tomb for someone with cancer is also messed up. 

C0r3Fye.png

I hate making a big drawn out thing about OOC on here. But that doesn't make it okay to call him that on the forums. And talking about creating a tomb for someone with cancer is also messed up.

Agreed. It doesn't make it right at all to reference someone else who made the same "joke".

Zeebrus, you should be ashamed of yourself for stooping to that low of a level...same for you hidude.

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Inb4 the guy who sent death threats to me on discord teaches me the moral right

You call me the "guy on discord", when you obviously know who I am irl and how many times I have countlessly told you that those death threats were not meant to be taken seriously.

Oh and before you call my a hypocrite, don't forget that I am a changed person.

But enough of this tomfoolery...I am done with this conversation, let's get this thread back on track before it derails anymore.

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

You call me the "guy on discord", when you obviously know who I am irl and how many times I have countlessly told you that those death threats were not meant to be taken seriously.

Oh and before you call my a hypocrite, don't forget that I am a changed person.

But enough of this tomfoolery...I am done with this conversation, let's get this thread back on track before it derails anymore.

Liar

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Kek micro drama + Catsby

This is good.

*throws knife in the middle*

Part of me wishes to fund Catsby cities so he and Zeebrus can have one final battle on equal footing. Loser leaves the game forever.

Kek micro drama + Catsby

This is good.

*throws knife in the middle*

Part of me wishes to fund Catsby cities so he and Zeebrus can have one final battle on equal footing. Loser leaves the game forever.

I approve :P

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Subliminally saying Rose will fund the creation of a grave encased in 20 feet of credits, a foot thick layer of food, and finally on the outside, the impenetrable layer of - memes

I support rose in this $8,750,000,000,000 construction of the perfect tomb for Regicide and (as the Western Union discord says) "Cancer Kid" Lail Das.

F

Wew lad,if he actually has cancer then this is beyond screwed up.At least have some respect for the guy.It may seem funny to you but cancer is quite a serious thing.It can happen to anyone. Edited by Vicente Martinez
  • Upvote 1

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Sorry, whatactually happened to Lail Dais?

He left due to IRL issues.

Any other details are private, or rumors. He hasn't confirmed what the issues are in detail, but he has left the game. That is all that I can say.

LTcxGHN.jpg

Sorry, whatactually happened to Lail Dais?

Medical reasons he said

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

RIP Regicide.  We will await the day Lail Das and Regicide return.

"Regicide Reformed" -Coming Soon 2017

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."