TFP announces attempt to diagnose possible color blindness

Earlier this evening, Viridian Entente attacked The Fighting Pacifists. We have taken notice of this, and have attempted to contact VE leadership about this. The response from VE's leadership has been... less than forthcoming, and we suspect that they may be afflicted with dementia or amnesia, as they have asked us who and what they were. These acts of unprovoked aggression and bureaucratic red (possibly Viridian to them) tape will not be tolerated. These VE raiders have also sought help from Zuler of UPN, so we have also taken notice of him too. As such, TFP hereby declares an aggressive diagnostic attempt to find out what has gone wrong with the Viridian Entente. We hope that we will be able to find answers and wish a speedy recovery to their leadership. We look forward to the fight ahead, and hope our opponents will have fun too. If they wish to explain or contact us, our door is always open. 

While I'm at it, I shamelessly promote our discord channel (YES WE GOT ON IT RECENTLY!) https://discord.gg/xxrj58W

uFsfLH7.png

dQMeAID.jpg

does this look lime?

T L D R : T F P recognizes hostilities with V E

Edited by Thorin
  • Upvote 3

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

These VE raiders have also sought help from Zuler of UPN, so we have also taken notice of him too.

Nah, he's just giving a helping hand to an ex-UPN member in your AA. Tbh, you should just send your bank to him in gratitude.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Tl;DR TFP is aucoostic and is trying to act tough. Secretly they surrendered to VE cus we smoked yall <3

We're acoustic? Sir, we are very flattered at your complement of our musical/orchestral skills, but I believe you should first try to see if something is true before you attempt to complement someone on it. Also, I don't know about you, but TFP doesn't quite have that awesome smokey flavor yet, so I'd suggest you try again.

Also, Malal, while we are unable to deliver the entirety of the TFP bank to Zuler, we are perfectly fine with sending all of the money in the alliance bank to him. Expect a delivery of all 0 Dollars and 0 Cents shortly.

Edit: Thorin has kindly donated 1 cent to the alliance bank. We will send it over shortly.

Edited by Quichwe10
  • Upvote 3

I really like VE's attitude of "well, we've already been hammered into the ground - no harm in making the hammer heavier" and just declaring on everybody.

From the Bacon Institute of Piglantia,

Dr. Piggy:

The results of the patient known as The Fighting Pacifist's test has returned, and the results... don't look good. We sadly have to inform the patient that unfortunately, they are mentally disabled. As seen by the name, The Fighting Pacifist, our patient sadly can not identify an oxymoron. A report from the Sith Empire Laboratory stated that 99.720% of people who can not see the contradiction between the words: Fight and Pacifist are in fact..... mentally disabled and autistic. 

Some of the FDA approved SSRI drugs used to treat symptoms of autism that can be administered to children above the age of seven include fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, sertraline, and clomipramine. We strongly suggest the patient take one or more of these drugs.

Furthermore, a recent paper from Professor Seeker concluded that, and I quote, "idk how [TFP] think they can get involved in a war and be apart of the other coalition and not consider people hitting them", the study further went on the explain that alliances that face this issue most likely suffer from delusion. The Bacon institute strongly suggest the patient's family (TKR, T$, Mensa and whatever other things there are) to lock the patient up inside a room and never let TFP see the light ever again. Letting such an insane patient loose would most likely cause billions of dollars of damage to the family.

This concludes the report.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by evilpiggyfoofoo
  • Upvote 6

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

Dr. Piggy:

The results of the patient known as The Fighting Pacifist's test has returned, and the results... don't look good. We sadly have to inform the patient that unfortunately, they are mentally disabled. As seen by the name, The Fighting Pacifist, our patient sadly can not identify an oxymoron. A report from the Sith Empire Laboratory stated that 99.720% of people who can not see the contradiction between the words: Fight and Pacifist are in fact..... mentally disabled and autistic. 

Some of the FDA approved SSRI drugs used to treat symptoms of autism that can be administered to children above the age of seven include fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, sertraline, and clomipramine. We strongly suggest the patient take one or more of these drugs.

Furthermore, a recent paper from Professor Seeker concluded that, and I quote, "idk how [TFP] think they can get involved in a war and be apart of the other coalition and not consider people hitting them", the study further went on the explain that alliances that face this issue most likely suffer from delusion. The Bacon institute strongly suggest the patient's family (TKR, T$, Mensa and whatever other things there are) to lock the patient up inside a room and never let TFP see the light ever again. Letting such an insane patient loose would most likely cause billions of dollars of damage to the family.

This concludes the report.

I believe we already covered this oxymoron when Lordaeron declared the Oxymoron war. I'll link you to Sea's post on this. 

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18095-death-to-oxymorons/?p=302356

Edited by Quichwe10
  • Upvote 1

• Wiki Mod

Rip VEs discord mask.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I really like VE's attitude of "well, we've already been hammered into the ground - no harm in making the hammer heavier" and just declaring on everybody.

A little bit more and a new Arrgh! will be created.

• Upvote 3

Thank you, VE's war flag always annoyed me. You don't have to make it red for it to be a war flag :v

• Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Thank you, VE's war flag always annoyed me. You don't have to make it red for it to be a war flag :v

That, and it looks way too similar to Rose's flag:

YKJjVuV.png

Clearly just a bunch of Rose wannabes.

• Upvote 5

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

I actually cannot read this haha.

It says "Olorin did nothing wrong". I'm afraid, Kastor, along with being delusional, I'm afraid you may be colorblind. My deepest condolences.

Also, Baconpiggy, now that I've thought about it, our new status of mental deficiency is very welcome if we will do billions of damage to our allies. We shall immediately switch sides in the war.

Dr. Piggy:

The results of the patient known as The Fighting Pacifist's test has returned, and the results... don't look good. 

The Guardian: Breaking news - Northumbria corrects even more grammatical errors.

The Grammar vigilante institute of Northumbria has completed a  cross-examination of the report, and has found systematic flaws in the process of the initial examination.

Dr Jeremy Corbyn said "The Piglantia fatal flaw of the Piglantia report was the incorrect placement of the apostrophe between the 't' and 's' of 'Pacifist'. In this position the apostrophe was indicating the word 'Pacifistis'. The matter was referred to the Bureaucratic Department for Northern Bureaucratic Bureaucracy, also known as Newcastle University for further scrutiny. Researchers then found that the test failed to check for global relevance, and therefore the state of Northumbria states today that ODP treaties do not count as an alliance being relevant, and therefore asks they remove themselves from Orbis, and perhaps consider a deserted game instead. Perhaps they should create a RuneScape guild instead where they will be warmly welcomed by the remaining four players.

Dr Corbyn added: "I have a better chance of becoming Prime Minister, and UPN has a better chance of regaining its' place at #1 than these so-called "pacifists" do of being relevant any time soon."

Edited by Matt2004

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

That, and it looks way too similar to Rose's flag:

YKJjVuV.png

Clearly just a bunch of Rose wannabes.

They are a Rose splinter

I think beige is a better color than viridian anyway. I'll send a few of your folks there.

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

For those complaining about the VE flag being red.

The flag is red to mock Rose. During the VE coup Sketchy essentially was leading VE because Olorin is incompetent and can't think for himself.

YApzhFA.png

• Upvote 1

For those complaining about the VE flag being red.

The flag is red to mock Rose. During the VE coup Sketchy essentially was leading VE because Olorin is incompetent and can't think for himself.

YApzhFA.png

I mean, I feel like you could do a better job of mocking them than that. Not exactly grade-a trolling.

• Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

The Guardian: Breaking news - Northumbria corrects even more grammatical errors

Thank you for your concerns Dr. Matt,

However, due to the mental state of our opponents and their lack of education, the Bacon Medical Institute of Science has decided to dumb our report down 90% in order for our patient, TFP, and its family to understand. Unfortunately, this dumbing down comes at the price of intellectual, such as IQ and friends, to have a bit of trouble understanding my report.

Again, I apologize for the vile language, but please understand that our institute has the responsibility to communicate in a way so that the mentally disabled can understand. 

With Love,

Piggy

P.S.

It says "Olorin did nothing wrong". I'm afraid, Kastor, along with being delusional, I'm afraid you may be colorblind. My deepest condolences.

Also, Baconpiggy, now that I've thought about it, our new status of mental deficiency is very welcome if we will do billions of damage to our allies. We shall immediately switch sides in the war.

Sadly, it seems like my patient TFP's mental state is only deteriorating, not only do they wish the cause further harm to society itself, TFP thinks that "Olorin did nothing wrong" and thinks that they're can just magically switch families. I strongly urge the patient immediately take the suggested prescription in our previous report.  

Edited by evilpiggyfoofoo
  • Upvote 1

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!