Nice job, IQ and Friends.

Buorhann

I'm not sure where that's coming from. Most of us "whales" are perfectly fine doing what we can to help our lower/mid tier nations.

I forget that other alliances allow selfish, pixel-hugging garbage into their ranks and haven't figured out how to support one another in and out of war.

Thanks for reminding me how great my allies are.

Absolutely. I hope everyone saying these things one day have an upper tier that does more than look after themselves. It's a refreshing feeling.
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Absolutely. I hope everyone saying these things one day have an upper tier that does more than look after themselves. It's a refreshing feeling.

Hahahah I am completely sure that you have top nations that will complain once you start hammering their growth

Hahahah I am completely sure that you have top nations that will complain once you start hammering their growth

As someone who has been in Rose since its inception, I can tell you that we weeded out !@#$ like that long ago. If that's not the case in Zodiac, you should consider it. You'll be far better off in the long run.

xzhPlEh.png?1

Good luck taxing more your whales, I am sure they won't complain having to sacrifice themselves for your low/mid tier. Anyway, we will get their level sooner or later, so farm money while you can.

You are 100% correct sir. As the largest nation in Rose, I am fully content on sacrificing myself for the betterment of my alliance, isn't that the whole point of an alliance in the first place?

• Upvote 4

You are 100% correct sir. As the largest nation in Rose, I am fully content on sacrificing myself for the betterment of my alliance, isn't that the whole point of an alliance in the first place?

You are gov, that's the least your members could expect from you

You are gov, that's the least your members could expect from you

I'm hardly gov. Imperial Guard is merely a title.

If you would like to know the truth, sir, I haven't heard a complaint about hampering growth from any single member of Rose

• Upvote 1

We give away in game money for usefull things, for example recently on our forum I proposed a drawing competition with a prize pool of 12 million just to see some bad drawn done with MSpaint, do you think I wouldn't spend money for a valid reason to help my comrades? There's a reason if this side is winning again

• Upvote 5

Shame that Zodiac can't get the same level of commitment from their government.

How can you know our level of commitment? Our members are and will be always first, they know it and they have experienced it

We give away in game money for usefull things, for example recently on our forum I proposed a drawing competition with a prize pool of 12 million just to see some bad drawn done with MSpaint, do you think I wouldn't spend money for a valid reason to help my comrades? There's a reason if this side is winning again

I wouldn't say that you are winning since we are sitting over your low/mid tier

Guest Karl VII

If you ask me, every nation in Lordaeron should be nuked. The cycle should repeat, until they disband.

no one is asking you though, cus noone gives a f about ur opinion :D

So uhhhm has IQ realized yet that their GAME CHANGING EXCITING MOVE has really, by virtue of their altogether childish and bad-faith posturing, caused the game to become even more harshly bipartisan?

...eh screw it whatever. Hit me up if you want to buy gas, you clowns.

• Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

So guys I'm puzzled by an interesting phenomenon. BK and Chola used to be gud when they were in the gitgudsphere, but now they're displaying traits that are not associated with gitting gud. My question is did they lose the ability to git gud when they left our sphere, or were they never gud in the first place?

How can you know our level of commitment? Our members are and will be always first, they know it and they have experienced it

Except for the members who tried to fight me. Can't think about everyone I guess.

• Upvote 1

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

We did offer peace actually, white peace. It's all in the message you really should read it.

Thats not how we roll tho

That's fine. Syndisphere, on the other hand, are men of the people! It would be a damn shame for the membership of Inquisition to see the incompetence of their government. Shit, as a matter of fact, you guys will need to have "morale" officers like UPN if you guys keep talking reckless.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

I'd be pretty happy if I was Kastor because this seems to have made you quite mad. They've gone to the next level of warfare, emotional warfare.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I'd be pretty happy if I was Kastor because this seems to have made you quite mad. They've gone to the next level of warfare, emotional warfare.

At the detriment of long term effects?

Doesn't surprise me you'd be happy about this.

• Upvote 2

I am not a fan of these types of messages.  One the one hand, they rarely actually work.  Instead they annoy the person getting them and in my experience can be used as a way to rally the alliance(s) that receive them to fight longer, not the opposite.  IF (and I'm not saying it should happen at all) someone is going to send out messages,  send out messages telling the other side's members to tell their leadership that they want peace.  That's what I suggest if our members get requests for peace from people on an individual basis.

I would never leave my alliance in the middle of a war.  However, the point others have made about being raid bait with the additional requirement of getting rid of their personal military is 100% correct.  Bad idea.  If one is going to leave, find an alliance not involved in the war that is willing to take you (assuming there is an alliance out there that will take nations already at war) and keep your military.

The above is, of course, just my personal opinion.  I'm not speaking on behalf of anyone but myself.

You mean showing logs of HBE/VE plotting against BK (Who was our ally at the time) to Curufinwe?  That's entrapment?

HBE attacked Black Knights previously.  Our involvement in that war lasted about a week and we surrendered to them.  After that point we made efforts to get on better terms with Black Kights (i.e. sent people over to their forum to get to know them better, etc.) 

We had no plans to attack them what so ever after the first war.  What happened is that we kept hearing from other alliance leaders (plus others) that the Black Knight's leader still held some negative feelings toward us.  Okay, that's their right.  However,  we also have the right (I would say responsibility being that good leaders should work to protect their membership) to figure out how to move forward from the situation and otherwise protect ourselves as best we can from an attack by Black NIghts. This included behind the scenes government to government conversations with both NPO and TKR. 

Keep in mind that all of this happened before IQ was formed.  I had no idea that BK and NPO were talking about a treaty before their treaty was announced.  This is understandable as HBE was not allied with NPO at the time and thus NPO had no duty to inform us.  Now that we do have a treaty with NPO and they are tied to Black Knights, I'm far less concerned about BK possibly attacking HBE.  I suppose they could, however the better move would be to either be neutral toward us or try to move us to their side of the treaty web. 

I'm sure you realize, Bourhann, that the treaty web can change.  Governments talk to governments all the time behind the scenes and when there is no treaty tie there is no reason to share what you're saying to one government with another.  In fact, it's expected that you DO NOT (unless permission is given) except in cases of where there is a treaty tie.  That is what communication clauses and intelligence clauses are supposed to encourage.  So please stop trying to spin this into something that is not an issue. 

I'm seriously too drunk at the moment to read that, but I'm sure it's enlightening.

Tequila is my best friend at the moment and we're having a delightful conversation about balls, tea bagging, and how it's an inappropriate conversation to joke about in the middle of a Mexican restaurants parking lot.

• Upvote 2

I'm seriously too drunk at the moment to read that, but I'm sure it's enlightening.

Tequila is my best friend at the moment and we're having a delightful conversation about balls, tea bagging, and how it's an inappropriate conversation to joke about in the middle of a Mexican restaurants parking lot.

Then what are you doing even replying?  Get on with your life :P

• Upvote 1

So guys I'm puzzled by an interesting phenomenon. BK and Chola used to be gud when they were in the gitgudsphere, but now they're displaying traits that are not associated with gitting gud. My question is did they lose the ability to git gud when they left our sphere, or were they never gud in the first place?

yes the second option bk was never gud in the first place (and honestly who cares about the chola)

dx8jLp8.gif

yes the second option bk was never gud in the first place (and honestly who cares about the chola)

I would like to present Rose as a counter example

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.