Nice job, IQ and Friends.

Buorhann

I'm reading that your side is over it. Y'all slid in my DMs. Shoot the messenger.

It's ok. This war is frustrating. It's a huge quagmire of bullshit. Don't get discouraged though just tell those up top to offer peace.  :)

Edited by LeotheGreat

It's ok. This war is frustrating. It's a huge quagmire of bullshit. Don't get discouraged though just tell those up top to offer peace.  :)

Nah. Plus at least in the case of my alliance, we unanimously agreed to stick with it.

First, you tried to entrap us and actively plot against us and our allies. Second there was no false pretense, or this war wouldn't have happened.

Bahahaha DROP THE LOGS!! As a matter of fact, mass pm their membership the logs!

• Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

No, YOU!

We did offer peace actually, white peace. It's all in the message you really should read it.

Bahahaha DROP THE LOGS!! As a matter of fact, mass pm their membership the logs!

Thats not how we roll tho

Edited by LeotheGreat
  • Upvote 1

Smith, you should have listened to me and Rickky so you guys could have beaten Lordaeron to the punch.

For shame!

I think the fact Lordaeron did it shows that it was a bad idea  ;)

• Upvote 3

C0r3Fye.png

1oil8n.jpg

Kek

You mean Syndisphere doesn't want to give the alliances that hit them for no reason (cut the bullshit Leo, your side's only evidence is tS supposedly asking Spectrum to attack CS, which still isn't true) white peace? Colour me shocked.

• Upvote 5

You mean Syndisphere doesn't want to give the alliances that hit them for no reason (cut the bullshit Leo, your side's only evidence is tS supposedly asking Spectrum to attack CS, which still isn't true) white peace? Colour me shocked.

Not our only evidence, but we don't make a habit of releasing of private conversations from people who help us. Bad for business you know?

You mean Syndisphere wants to keep having their lower tier burn so they will refuse white peace?

Fixed it for you. :D 

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Not our only evidence, but we don't make a habit of releasing of private conversations from people who help us. Bad for business you know?

I'm starting to doubt the existence of these supposed 'private conversations'

• Upvote 4

Evidence is something shared with public in a court case most usually , go big or go home, anything not shared is either hearsay or fabrication aka not evidence :D

Edited by kalev60
  • Upvote 1

I'm starting to doubt the existence of these supposed 'private conversations'

Evidence is something shared with public in a court case most usually , go big or go home, anything not shared is either hearsay or fabrication aka not evidence :D   

Doubt all you want, but if it was convincing enough to convince non-aggressive AA's like CS to agree to preempt there is probably something there.

Fixed it for you. :D

I hope you realise how easy it is to turn that around and claim Roq wants your whole sphere's upper tier to remain crippled and potentially stop them from remaining in the upper tier 3-6 months down the road.

• Upvote 1

Doubt all you want, but if it was convincing enough to convince non-aggressive AA's like CS to agree to preempt there is probably something there.

Why don't you show us these conversations? How can I be sure that these private conversations were what made CS agree to pre-empt us, when I don't even know if they exist?

• Upvote 1

I hope you realise how easy it is to turn that around and claim Roq wants your whole sphere's upper tier to remain close to his level, where he can continue to bless them with the holy light of Easy Mode.

Fixed for you. :D 

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

There once was a poor man name Bob,

Bob went on Google,

Bob found Politics and War,

Bob made an account,

Bob misclicked and accidently join The $yndicate,

Bob made a big oopsie,

A few months later, a war broke out,

Bob got attacked by lord a aron,

Bob's army went missing,

Bob's infra went bye bye,

Bob's pixels disappeared,

Bob cried for 3 days and 3 nights.

Yet his leaders would not hear his pleas. All they did was celebrate their top 1%.  So Bob died to depression as he watched IQ and Friends devour him and his friends alive.

We are trying to help your mid-lower tier. Its ok if you don't care about their feelers. But we do :)

#BobLivesMatter Save a Bob today by surrendering.

stick_man_by_minimoko94-d2zvfn8.png

Edited by evilpiggyfoofoo
  • Upvote 2

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

Especially considering the CS Senate is normally adverse to starting an aggressive war.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone