The war so far v4

Avruch

​I think you may be a tad overconfident here. Syndisphere didn't not make more attacks on NPO because you thought you'd just give us a pass.. it's because you didn't have enough nations in our range to do so. Now that IQ, I assume, is mostly in the low-tier with NPO I can only imagine there will be a lot of IQ nations just chillin that could make money to keep funding our war effort.

​Also, if the war continues with us having a strong low-tier advantage.. in the long run (assuming IQ can fund it) new nations may feel more incline to join places where they won't get immediatelly dogpiled for joining. If our nation count grows and Syndi's does not, we'll have even more nations chilling peacefully making money, more funds to continue the war.

​I'm not sure what will happen but I definitely see a path to victory for IQ. Although the odds of us having the commitment and skill to walk that path to completion is debatable, the chance is still there and the odds are probably better for us than our enemies claim. Enemies aren't exactly unbiased sources. Though in the end you could be right, I don't think anyone can know with absolute certainty just yet. You're just propagating to try and keep your side's moral high.

Low tier make much less money than high tier. That's also assuming you can stop Micchan from being Micchan.

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

wtf are you on? You've only fought 1 tS nation, to begin with. More importantly, you sound like you are describing some alternate universe version of this war. 

wtf are you on too? check my war history....tS, TKR,rose nations have been funding my last 2 nations. and i have literally 0 income daily and just now i have looted 6M to fund another city. you bro just check the tS ntions just 10 or so nations are not yet mauled and i told you it's so difficult to find war slots on tS and TKR ryt now at 3kNS below. take note, i already beiged the last tS nation i fought. Dang i could have beighed 5 nations every 2 days if not for the fortification option. on to the next batch to slaughter..... hehe

Edited by pirate king

Low tier make much less money than high tier. That's also assuming you can stop Micchan from being Micchan.

you are overemphasizing income on this war of attrition.... if IQ can drag this one for another 2 months the next world war will be theirs to loose.

NPO has already patented the strat for others to follow in this war.

Edited by pirate king

you are overemphasizing income on this war of attrition.... if IQ can drag this one for another 2 months the next world war will be theirs to loose.

NPO has already patented the strat for others to follow in this war.

>chilling peacefully making money, more funds to continue the war.

You emphasized making money fam

That's a limited view of the effect of this kind of war. Our alliances are able to grow with positive net income; we're building cities in our nations, expanding our reserves, etc. I imagine that isn't quite how things are going at IQ; they have to cap their growth to continue their strategy, even if they had the money to grow. Minimal new cities, mostly negative income, exhausting war supplies, etc. This state of the war will continue until it ends, and the longer it goes on the greater our advantage. 

lolz...its already clear that IQ aim is not to make many cities as possible ike sydisphere but to topple you. there is a clear limitations to city count on this game, the resources/money required to have additional cities is immense after that city count. 

The overall totals don't tell a great picture, but looking at the daily values there is a steady decline in the net damage taken on Inq side from the 18th, culminating in positive net damage on the 26th. A offensive reversed that briefly on the 28th but overall since then the damages have been positive and trending upwards

4f5717e48e14276f9f4e982f5c6b4c1a.png7f8d1f83dcb6741d9c20913fba19a4e3.png

Edited by Sketchy
  • Upvote 4

XLL3z4T.gif

​I think you may be a tad overconfident here. Syndisphere didn't not make more attacks on NPO because you thought you'd just give us a pass.. it's because you didn't have enough nations in our range to do so. Now that IQ, I assume, is mostly in the low-tier with NPO I can only imagine there will be a lot of IQ nations just chillin that could make money to keep funding our war effort.

​Also, if the war continues with us having a strong low-tier advantage.. in the long run (assuming IQ can fund it) new nations may feel more incline to join places where they won't get immediatelly dogpiled for joining. If our nation count grows and Syndi's does not, we'll have even more nations chilling peacefully making money, more funds to continue the war.

​I'm not sure what will happen but I definitely see a path to victory for IQ. Although the odds of us having the commitment and skill to walk that path to completion is debatable, the chance is still there and the odds are probably better for us than our enemies claim. Enemies aren't exactly unbiased sources. Though in the end you could be right, I don't think anyone can know with absolute certainty just yet. You're just propagating to try and keep your side's moral high.

> a lot of (ultra low tier) nations that could make money to fund war effort

Uh, ok. 

> new nations inclined to join us

New nations??

> path to victory

this sounds like the 'southern strategy' of a New England democrat running for president. 

>propagating moral

www.dictionary.com

• Upvote 1

The reason the net values are decreasing is because we can only clap you so hard before we are beating a dead horse.

Edited by Sketchy
  • Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

Nah fam, their strat is to permanently war us while making fat stacks from their untouched 600 score nations.

yup this war should not end...i like the market prices when there's is war... hahaha

at least we are all agreeing on this " this war should not end" argument ryt?

Edited by pirate king

The reason the net values are decreasing is because we can only clap you so hard before we are beating a dead horse.

It's okay tho because I love beating it