Guest Karl VII

Pretty sure your strat was already patented by Arrgh/Mensa members well before

Shhhhhhhhhhh it`s ours now

Guest Karl VII

What he thinks

hqdefault.jpg

Reality

hqdefault.jpg

an adult trying to win an online argument with a troll by using asian comics :rolleyes:

Edited by Karl VII

an adult trying to win an online argument with a troll by using asian comics :rolleyes:

An adult complaining about another adult using asian comics to try to win an online argument with a troll :rolleyes:

Lxr4VfE.png

Just out of curiosity, how did you decide the "side" of Arrgh or HBE?

Idk about Arrgh, but HBE clearly picked a side.

Declaring on both sides in defense of your allies and then focusing 90% of your attention on a 3rd target they weren't obligated to enter against is about as clear as it gets.

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=2570&display=war

• Upvote 3

XLL3z4T.gif

Just out of curiosity, how did you decide the "side" of Arrgh or HBE?

Lol, as far as I am concerned, arrgh has been raiding IQ way more than Syndisphere :v

Stop trying to spread #fakenews xD

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

Lol, as far as I am concerned, arrgh has been raiding IQ way more than Syndisphere :v

Stop trying to spread #fakenews xD

I cannot arrgh-ue on that. But, it just happens that IQ has more inactives and members that dislike safekeeping their resources.

We just choose the most profitable raid each time.

• Upvote 1

Good thing then I was able to buy 2 cities in a 100/100 tax alliance mid war.

Indeed I found my City "For Steve!" during this war, and will be founding its sister city "For Kastor!" in a few days, this war is certainly not stunting my enviable 100/100 growth!

Indeed I found my City "For Steve!" during this war, and will be founding its sister city "For Kastor!" in a few days, this war is certainly not stunting my enviable 100/100 growth!

All cower in fear of this massive NINE city nation! All hope is loooooost!!!

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2

• Upvote 3

Well seeing how Hodor facewrecked Zodiac and is now making tons of money everyday, that would be a no.

So he's one of the big nations who kicks back and watches his Alliance Mates go through the grinder on their own, clearly a lovely chap to have on one's side.

So he's one of the big nations who kicks back and watches his Alliance Mates go through the grinder on their own, clearly a lovely chap to have on one's side.

I know!  He's such an ass.  Can you grow your nation and hit him for me?

• Upvote 3

Nah mate, I'm one of those nations that has clapped y'alls asses too many times and got bored of it.

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/16531-top-10-infra-damage-dealt-this-war-individuals/

stats.png

Watch out, LPS might report you for defamation.

• Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

You don't know Hodor, do you?

• Upvote 1

You have to understand, NPO members (Exception being Auctor and Milton) are just now becoming active in this community.  Roq hasn't enlightened them yet.  It'll take some time.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 3

What the desu did you just !@#$ing desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the !@#$ out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my !@#$ing desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re !@#$ing desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu†comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your !@#$ing desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re !@#$ing desu, kiddo.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.