Capital City

Livius Clades

I know this might be a little bit of an odd suggestion. But is it possible to add a mechanic where nations can declare Capital Cities and gain bonuses in that city. Like the ability to increase commerce to 125% instead of the base 100% or give that city a defensive bonus that allow soldiers and aircraft to protect that city better. Like a 5% infrastructure protection bonus. You know something small but adds to not only gameplay but roleplaying. Set a time limit on when you can move your capital because that would put a strain on the populous. Also maybe have a fee the player has to pay to move there capital and have the Capital City be listed under Nation Name on your Nation Page. I feel it would add to the game and wouldn't unbalance gameplay in anyway. Just something fun and more customization for the players. Alex Sheepy what do you think?

~Qwen Tallgeese

Lord Superior

Grand Principality of Ezochi

P.S. In my head canon Sheepy is your Last name and Alex is your first name. Everyone wins with this and I feel you should change your Leader name to such. But if no that's your choice.

• Upvote 2

Fire is nice eh?

I do like that idea...it makes the capital city more of a functional feature rather than something cosmetic

• Upvote 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

I do like that idea...it makes the capital city more of a functional feature rather than something cosmetic

Thank you for that. Right now everyone just has a head canon on what their capital is. But I like this cause it doesn't hurt the game it just adds to it.

Fire is nice eh?

I like it too.  But maybe there should be more like no other city may have more land or infra than the capital. 

No because that's not the case in most nations. New York and Los Angeles have more population and infrastructure then Washington D.C.

Fire is nice eh?