Templars or Radiant

Paw101

Hello, I'm Empress Janaga of VeniceGardens and I need help choosing an alliance. I'm torn inbetween Knights Templar and The Knights Radiant.

If you are a member of either, please give me a short review of them. Thank you :)

Edited by Paw101

join TKR (Raidant) if you like slack and join KT (Templars) if you like discord :P 

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Hello! Grand Master of the Knights Templar here. I will try to be as unbiased as possible with this (there's a TL:DR at the bottom if you don't want to read all this).

Both alliances are great. However, I would argue the Knights Radiant is a few steps ahead of Knights Templar. Knights Radiant have been around a lot longer and their member base is much more solidified and experienced than Knights Templar is. The Knights Radiant also has a better FA situation, being wedged comfortably within the dominate side of the game (compared to Knights Templar, which is wedged awkwardly between both sides). Knights Radiant has truly earned their #1 spot in the game and their circumstances, both internally and externally, are a testament to this. However, TKR isn't without flaws. There's a fair number of people - including former TKR members - that the attitude TKR has taken on is very egotistical and arrogant (really, though, if you 'win' the game like TKR arguably has, you would be too). Additionally, recent events have shown that TKR aforementioned dominant position might make it so that that reliably win wars with not much risk. While this may sound like a good thing (and, really, it is), it could make the game boring.

Knights Templar isn't really out of TKR's league, though. KT is rapidly growing in members and those members are very active. Although it will take a significant amount of time, Knights Templar can become just as large and as strong as The Knights Radiant can- we have the potential to be and it looks like we're heading in that direction. However, the Knights Templar community, while large and active, is very inexperienced and unproven, so it's a toss up on rather or not they'll stick and do well in a proper war or not.

Both are comparable in the sense that they're large, active, and enthusiastic, and the governments of both alliances are active, experienced, and wield a lot of power over the alliance (or I'm guessing TKR does, somebody can correct me if I'm wrong). At the end of the day, though, TKR is much more solidified than KT is. TKR is basically what KT could become with enough time.

join TKR (Raidant) if you like slack and join KT (Templars) if you like discord :P

^ This is another difference between the two. KT is Discord-active, whereas TKR is Slack-active (although TKR does have a Discord server whereas the reverse isn't true). I also see more memes in KT than I do TKR, so if you're into memes and joking around, then you might be more interested in KT. However, TKR has a great sense of humor too.

TL:DR Go to TKR if you want to play it safe, go to KT if you want an adventure. I'm sure you'll have fun in both places and that both alliances will be around for a long time.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

Join TKR, they don't raid their protectorates

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Hey there Janaga,

I am a government member of The Knights Radiant. The description Thalmor gave of both our alliances is pretty accurate and does a good job of explaining the differences between our alliances. If you have any other questions though feel free to PM and I will answer them as best I can. 

C0r3Fye.png

Sory I wanted to see what it was like to comment like Milton

Jeez it's easier to just regularly comment, the messages he does that on he must have to type the color code 10,000 times

Can you please stop editing my messages? It's starting to get annoying, thank you.

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."