Declaration of Ownership- The Olive Branch

Livius Clades

Declaration of Ownership:

The Olive Branch

0X1HKwL.png

You know I never thought I would have to do this. But due to some troublemaker I have to protect something I created.

I, Livius Clades, founder of "The Olive Branch" Alliance Affiliation, hereby declare ownership of "The Olive Branch" name.

I declare ownership of "The Olive Branch" Alliance Pip, as well as the Flag of "The Olive Branch". I reserve all rights to the name and any intellectual property associated with "The Olive Branch(O/B)" for my future use.

As the founder of this now defunct alliance and as the creator of all art and material associated with it. I have every right to these claims and anyone who infringes on my right of Ownership will be subject to my objection. I hereby ask that if anyone attempts to revive this alliance without my approval, that no one grants them protection as they are using the name of an alliance in which they hold no ownership or claim.

I am making this claim as I officially plan on reviving this alliance myself after the conclusion of this war. This claim is after an individual is attempting to steal "The Olive Branch" name. This individual caused issues while a member of O/B and was blacklisted from the alliance after leaving with a loan. I had to contact the alliance he fled to to retrieve these funds. So as the founder of O/B I am making this Declaration of ownership to maintain control of my Alliance name.

Thank you all for your time.

Signed,

Livius Clades

Founder of the Olive Branch

Edited by Livius Clades
  • Upvote 5

Fire is nice eh?

You are legit asking someone to troll you by using your alliance name, flag, and pip.

No. I am making an official claim. This is a political motion to prevent someone from stealing my alliance name. 

It's primarily to prevent a specific person from using the name.

Edited by Livius Clades

Fire is nice eh?

Dude.

This 'political motion' is only motivating people to troll you. It's the internet.

We are playing a game man. If people can't play politics in a game that has politics in the title there is an issue.

This is no different from a Declaration of Existence or a Declaration of War

Edited by Livius Clades

Fire is nice eh?

I'll personally raid any micro that joins an Olive Branch Livius didn't create. If your score is under 800, don't even try man.

• Upvote 1

Ceterum censeo Arrghinem esse delendam

(Furthermore, I consider that Arrgh must be destroyed)

Check out my pip

Now go check my nation and do something about it

I actually don't really care if you use the pip. I still maintain the rights to it but hey it looks good on you.

I'm just trying to prevent one specific person from stealing my Alliance's name. You want Chibi Cell on your account I've no issue.

Edited by Livius Clades

Fire is nice eh?

I actually don't really care if you use the pip. I still maintain the rights to it but hey it looks good on you.

I'm just trying to prevent one specific person from stealing my Alliance's name. You want Chibi Cell on your account I've no issue.

I've got a credit to use......

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

I've got a credit to use......

Brother if you want to waste money when this claim kind of applies to just one individual go ahead. My concern is that when I go to make my alliance someone who doesn't respect the name takes it. Most people aren't going to leave their alliance make a new one just to troll me. If they do they are wasting their time. Because all you're doing is delaying my making of a micro alliance. What a punchline. You got me.

Really trolling me on this won't work. This is a political move nothing more. 

Fire is nice eh?

Brb gonna go register a trademark for the flag, name and pip

giphy.gif

Done

Edited by Catsby
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

A million fun points if this is just an elaborate setup for an "extending the Olive Branch" joke.

Olive this thread more than anything <3

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."