War Awards Nominations

Pubstomper

Thanks for setting this up. :)

Alliance Categories:

Best Fighters: The Syndicate. Impressive, as always.

Worst Fighters: *shrug*

Most Surprising Entry: The Fighting Pacifists. Exciting to see you in the fold!

Best PR: Charming Friends. Based off of their forum performances, easily one of my favourite alliances.

Worst PR: Lordaeron. Talking hot shit like that was just embarrassing. Likewise to Black Knights, to a lesser extent.

Playmaker (In other words, who had the largest impact): The Knights Radiant. They just rolled through as many alliances as possible and beat down any remaining significant resistance.

Most Improved: Pantheon. Took a lot of pressure off of Rose and handled it well! Proud to have you as allies.

Failed to Meet Expectations: Viridian Entente. So much talk of improvement and cutting the fat, so little results.

Best DoW: Charming Friends on Hogwarts. My kind of humour.

Best Blitz: Hogwarts on Zodiac. 100% participation, or damn near close.

Worst Blitz: Holy Britannian Empire on Rose. Like, I know you were just trying to make a jab because you're salty, but I really didn't feel the love.

Player Categories:

Best Fighter: The Obelisk guys now in Rose. Ockey, Park, and Lank to name a few. Special shoutout to dtcjustice, too. Either directly or indirectly, these guys saved my ass on multiple occasions.

Most Friendly: Yui. Just an all around pleasant individual!

Most Salty: Codonian (taking Charming Friends way too seriously), Pigeon (played hardcore by Jacob/Eumir), Lightning ("addicts"), Roq ("easy mode")

Best Rookie (for those who popped their war cherry): Bopolo. Dude punches up.

Best Troll: Jacob (Eumir). Time-tested master.

Best eLawyer: Nobody. eLawyering doesn't deserve recognition. :mellow:

Community Categories:

Best Post: Ripper's comic coming into the war.

Funniest Post: Charming Friends DoW on Hogwarts.

Saltiest Post: Between Roq, Lightning, Pigeon, Codonian...I really can't choose.

Best Propaganda: In a way, all the log dumping and otherwise in response to Kastor. Not really sure what was expected after saying shit like that.

xzhPlEh.png?1

Thanks for setting this up. :)

Worst Blitz: Holy Britannian Empire on Rose. Like, I know you were just trying to make a jab because you're salty, but I really didn't feel the love.

Although it is the thought that counts,  perhaps that distinction should be given to an alliance that only declared on ONE alliance?  HBE declared on TWO other alliances in defense of our treaty partners in the same DoW and only then added Rose as a third.  The other two were more important to us since they were due to treaty obligations.  You didn't feel the love because there were others that we cared about more.  I can understand how that might hurt, though.  

Edited by Sylvia

Alliance Categories:

Best Fighters: TKR. Honestly, they pull their entire side. Hat off to you all.

Worst Fighters: SK

Most Surprising Entry: GPA

Best PR: Hogwarts. Partisan !@#$es!

Worst PR: Lordaeron.

Playmaker (In other words, who had the largest impact): The Knights Radiant.

Most Improved: Rose. Dosent say alot considering history, but you lot did well.

Failed to Meet Expectations: IQ.

Best DoW: Charming Friends on Hogwarts.

Best Blitz: Hogwarts on Zodiac. We pulled off a full blitz even tho we had a Leeeroy 25min early.

Worst Blitz: SK on SK? Looked like that atleast.

Player Categories:

Best Fighter: Tywin, Love you breh! :*

Most Friendly: Satis, Charming Friend indeed.

Most Salty: Partisan after Joe got hurt :(

Best Rookie (for those who popped their war cherry): I've seen no Rookies.

Best Troll: Eumir, always and forever

Best eLawyer: Tywin, for getting Partisan and Sargun off.

Community Categories:

Best Post: So Partisan shit im sure. I dont read that much anymore

Funniest Post: Joes stupid foundraiser.

Saltiest Post:

Best Propaganda: Joes stupid anything.

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

Alliance Categories:

Best Fighters: NPO

Worst Fighters: BK

Most Surprising Entry: HW

Best PR: Great Kitteh

Worst PR: VE

Playmaker (In other words, who had the largest impact): Pantheon

Most Improved: Pantheon

Failed to Meet Expectations: VE

Best DoW: 

Best Blitz: NPO

Worst Blitz: BK

Player Categories:

Best Fighter: 

Most Friendly: Abbas

Most Salty: Sylvia

Best Rookie (for those who popped their war cherry):

Best Troll: James

Best eLawyer: 

Community Categories:

Best Post: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/19188-cobra-kai-isnt-ready-to-be-a-father/page-3#entry321474

Funniest Post: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/19188-cobra-kai-isnt-ready-to-be-a-father/page-3#entry321474

Saltiest Post: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/19128-britannian-three-for-one-special/?p=318654

Best Propaganda:

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Best Rookie (for those who popped their war cherry): Micchan (because god damn)

How do you know? I'm not a popular player

Best Fighters: NPO

Best Blitz: NPO

Wait what?

Best Troll: James

Oh you...

• Upvote 1

Best Troll: durmij

Madam you wound me. I've never trolled in my life.

Although it is the thought that counts,  perhaps that distinction should be given to an alliance that only declared on ONE alliance?  HBE declared on TWO other alliances in defense of our treaty partners in the same DoW and only then added Rose as a third.  The other two were more important to us since they were due to treaty obligations.  You didn't feel the love because there were others that we cared about more.  I can understand how that might hurt, though.

You see, the fundamental problem with your argument, is that you shouldn't care about Rose at all. Now, joining a war in a global conflict on both sides is unconventional, it's one of the reasons non-chaining clauses exist, but if you wanted to interpret your treaties like that an support both of your treaty partners directly, that's fine. I might have even given you props. But when you declared on Rose, with a CB that basically read "salt", you weakened your ability to help your allies. Your blitz, even though it was 2 wars from 2 guys, would have been better spent elsewhere. Now you're in thick of it in an front you didn't need to go to and next to useless to the people who relied on and called for your helped.

>chooses to declare on 3 alliances rather than 2

>focuses energy on 2/3 of the alliances

>thinks negative PR should be negated because incompetent choices led to poor outcomes

Conclusion: Making decisions based on salt rather than strategy is dumb.

XLL3z4T.gif

Alright, time to put down my opinion on this...

Best Fighters: t$. Getting piled on by a 1v7 and basically just taking it and retaliating takes a lot of skill and coordination.

Worst Fighters: SK, though CS is up there. It was pretty disappointing and they were knocked out rather quickly before Round 1 even ended.

Most Surprising Entry: WTF. No one expected a declaration from them, needless to say.

Best PR: Pantheon, though a fair bit of people have been impressed by Rose.

Worst PR: Lordaeron. Heard a lot of people commenting about BK, but really they have a high bar to clear (which puts it another category, really) and as far as I know they've been relatively civil and calm about this whole conflict.

Playmaker: TKR, for basically rolling SK within short time and then launching attacks on multiple fronts, locking down most of IQ.

Most Improved: Pantheon, doing rather impressively this war. I haven't known mucb between the time I was gone for a year but Pantheon has certainly changed and know how to give out a good fight.

Failed to Meet Expectations: Bit deprecating, but BK. The blitz failed to severely put down Rose, and the upper tier was quickly decimated even before TKR jumped in.

Best DoW: Charming Friends to Hogwarts, though it's also been the center of a bit of drama starring Sheepy...

Best Blitz: TKR on SK, never seen an alliance get wiped that quickly.

Worst Blitz: SK, basically.

Player Categories:

Best Fighter: Avruch, but hey, it's Mensa. :P

Most Friendly: Amaryllis. Probably one of the few people I know who doesn't shittalk.

Most Salty: Joeys World, basically whining about everything and no bite.

Best Rookie: Me, evidently. Just kidding, I'm not a rookie.

Best Troll: Sargun, though some TKR members are learning slowly.

Saltiest Post: Clarke's posts, basically. Damn nerds, quit logging on every day. I didn't get in VM to evade a war, I swear.

Z98SzIG.png

Best Fighters: STRONK NPO for us, teh shottycate for the other side.

Worst Fighters: Pantheon/WTF.

Most Surprising Entry: WTF.

Best PR: Acadia actually.

Worst PR: Lordaer, i want to to call out kastor.

Playmaker: NPO because it is keeping iq alive

Most Improved: Rose

Failed to Meet Expectations: Pantheon; they improved alot but I thought after two wars the mass vmers / quitters would largely end. Still, very good inprovement.

Best DoW: NPO on TKR. FOR STEVE!

Best Blitz: TKR

Worst Blitz: Rose

Player Categories:

Best Fighter: Pergaymon, he bailed mw out

Most Friendly: Purpleymoon - Only ts member that tolerates me pretty much

Most Salty: Priide

Best Rookie: Whoever survived

Best Troll: Greatkitteh for quantity/baiting durmij

Saltiest Post: The one where NPO is called the best alliancw for sarcastic reasons

Best eLawyer Roq for taking this game ses

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Alliance Categories:

Best Fighters: t$ for fighting off a 7 alliance blitz

Worst Fighters: CS

Most Surprising Entry: The Lordaeron attack on CS

Best PR: Rose

Worst PR: Lordaeron. Kastor I assume is good at IA, but someone really needs to tell him to stop talking so much in public. Doing things like trying to deny blatant slot filling paints you guys in a poor light that could easily be avoided

Playmaker (In other words, who had the largest impact): Again t$ for fighting off 7 allianes

Most Improved: Rose, Pantheon and TCW all did tremendously. Lordaeron also exceeded expectations

Failed to Meet Expectations: SK I guess

Best DoW: I really enjoyed The Fed's

Best Blitz: Hogwarts

Worst Blitz: VE

Player Categories:

Best Fighter:

Most Friendly: Celzar of VE has been very friendly to me

Most Salty:

Best Troll:

Best eLawyer: Manthrax

Community Categories:

Best Post:

Funniest Post:

Saltiest Post:

Best Propaganda:

Edited by Simple Smith

C0r3Fye.png

Alliance Categories:

Best Fighters: T-Money or TKR

Worst Fighters: VE

Most Surprising Entry: CKD

Best PR: TKR

Worst PR: 3/4 of IQ

Playmaker (In other words, who had the largest impact): TKR

Failed to Meet Expectations: VE

Best DoW: The Fed

Worst Blitz: VE

Player Categories:

Best Fighter: The one Dan would have had first on his leaderboards for this war if he was still here

Most Friendly: Purplemoon

Most Salty: Pigeon was p hurt

Best Rookie (for those who popped their war cherry): I dunno, they all sucked

Best Troll: Sargun, he was born in it, I merely embraced it

Best eLawyer: The side who wins gets to choose

Community Categories:

Best Post: The post that you chose from Sargun's posts

Funniest Post: Pick any of Sargun's posts

Saltiest Post: I dunno if Clarke was p hurt or was messing with us while in VM. I'll assume the first bc that will fit this category.

Best Propaganda: I enjoyed the Roquentin love posts from the IQ peeps

If you have any suggestions for other awards please post it with your nominations. Actual voting won't go up until war is officially concluded but before we get too far from actual start of war I want to start gathering some nominations. 

Lxr4VfE.png

Overly complicated and wordy post that obsesses over nuance and details.

Blunt statement of facts and summary of results.

If any one has been craving insight into the inner machinations of Rose gov, this has basically been the last 7 months.

• Upvote 3

Alliance Categories:

Best Fighters: Guardian, for consistently being underrated but extremely effective.

Worst Fighters: SK, for a shit blitz.

Most Surprising Entry: TFP, who not only entered but did it very early on.

Best PR: I hate to admit it, but probably Hogwarts for being war-thirsty and so on.

Worst PR: Black Knights, because regardless of arguments being made they went from one of the most popular Syndisphere alliances to an alliance being constantly shit on. Lordaeron doesn't make it here because they already didn't have a reputation in the first place :v

Playmaker (In other words, who had the largest impact): The Knights Radiant, who were able to easily move from alliance to alliance rolling each one quickly and easily.

Most Improved: Pantheon, for finally entering a war early and pinning down BK when it counted.

Failed to Meet Expectations: Black Knights, who failed to prepare their coalition for war and make their numbers count.

Best DoW: The Federal Reserve, because Trump :D

Best Blitz: The Knights Radiant, who stayed active and coordinated well as usual.

Worst Blitz: SK; had 0 impact on this entire war.

Player Categories:

Best Fighter: Memph...how many people did he hit during this war wow.

Most Friendly: Goomy, for have a positive attitude and being a fair sport.

Most Salty: Kastor, for arguing in too many threads and the slot filling issue.

Best Rookie (for those who popped their war cherry): ArchAngelsk, an ex-WU member who entered CKD gov and grew at an amazing pace before performing well for CKD despite the odds. Kudos to you!

Best Troll: Eumir, who triggered a lot of people.

Best eLawyer: Avruch, regarding the BK-Mensa treaty.

Community Categories:

Best Post: Khorne’s spreadsheet for war stats.

Funniest Post: My (hidude45454) post responding to Spectrum’s declaration of neutrality *pats self on back*

Saltiest Post: Any one of Kastor’s reports, because instead of solving problems he creates bigger ones.

Best Propaganda: CKD for the dank DoW.

• Upvote 2

Alliance Categories:

Best Fighters: t$

Most Surprising Entry: CF on Hogwarts

Best PR: Rose

Worst PR: Sheepy. BK comes in close second

Playmaker (In other words, who had the largest impact): Hogwarts

Failed to Meet Expectations: BK

Best DoW: CF on Hogwarts

Best Blitz: Hogwarts on Zodiac

Worst Blitz: SK

Player Categories:

Best Fighter: Buorhann

Most Friendly: Buorhann

Most Salty: Kastor

Best Troll:

Best eLawyer:

Community Categories:

Best Post:

Funniest Post:

Saltiest Post:

Best Propaganda: Sketchy's ad

Edited by ArcKnox
  • Upvote 1

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

Alliance Categories:

Best Fighters: The Knights Radiant of course and The Syndicate, considering t$ was hit by 7 alliances, they've made it our quite well. And well, Mensa.

Worst Fighters: Seven Kingdoms

Most Surprising Entry: The Fighting Pacifists surprised me not only by their entry but how well they did. 

Best PR: Hogwarts

Worst PR: who-else-but-quagmire-guy-who-else-but-l

Playmaker (In other words, who had the largest impact): This is a tough one, as several folks had a big impact, I'd have to go with The Knights Radiant and Hogwarts.  

Most Improved: Pantheon and Rose

Failed to Meet Expectations: Black Knights

Best DoW: Federal Reserve

Best Blitz: Hogwarts on Zodiac. 

Worst Blitz: Viridian Entente and United Purple Nations

Player Categories:

Best Fighter: Angevin Empire

Most Friendly: Kayser

Most Salty: Watching Kastor argue about his war slot filling gave me cancer. 

Best Rookie (for those who popped their war cherry): N/A

Best Troll: Sargun

Best eLawyer: N/A

Community Categories:

Best Post: N/A

Funniest Post: N/A

Saltiest Post: Everything Kastor posted since April 14th

Best Propaganda: Sketchy's Advertisement 

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

Alliance Categories:[/size]

Best Fighters: [/size]Guardian[/size], for consistently being underrated but extremely effective.[/size]

Worst Fighters: [/size]SK[/size], for a shit blitz.[/size]

Most Surprising Entry: [/size]TFP[/size], who not only entered but did it very early on.[/size]

Best PR: I hate to admit it, but probably [/size]Hogwarts[/size] for being war-thirsty and so on.[/size]

Worst PR: [/size]Black Knights[/size], because regardless of arguments being made they went from one of the most popular Syndisphere alliances to an alliance being constantly shit on. Lordaeron doesn't make it here because they already didn't have a reputation in the first place :v[/size]

Playmaker (In other words, who had the largest impact): [/size]The Knights Radiant[/size], who were able to easily move from alliance to alliance rolling each one quickly and easily.[/size]

Most Improved: [/size]Pantheon[/size], for finally entering a war early and pinning down BK when it counted.[/size]

Failed to Meet Expectations: [/size]Black Knights[/size], who failed to prepare their coalition for war and make their numbers count.[/size]

Best DoW: [/size]The Federal Reserve[/size], because Trump :D[/size]

Best Blitz: [/size]The Knights Radiant[/size], who stayed active and coordinated well as usual.[/size]

Worst Blitz: [/size]SK[/size]; had 0 impact on this entire war.[/size]

Player Categories:[/size]

Best Fighter: [/size]Memph[/size]...how many people did he hit during this war wow.[/size]

Most Friendly: [/size]Goomy[/size], for have a positive attitude and being a fair sport.[/size]

Most Salty: [/size]Kastor[/size], for arguing in too many threads and the slot filling issue.[/size]

Best Rookie (for those who popped their war cherry): [/size]ArchAngelsk[/size], an ex-WU member who entered CKD gov and grew at an amazing pace before performing well for CKD despite the odds. Kudos to you![/size]

Best Troll: [/size]Eumir[/size], who triggered a lot of people.[/size]

Best eLawyer: [/size]Avruch[/size], regarding the BK-Mensa treaty.[/size]

Community Categories:[/size]

Best Post: [/size]Khorne[/size]’s spreadsheet for war stats.[/size]

Funniest Post: My ([/size]hidude45454[/size]) post responding to Spectrum’s declaration of neutrality *pats self on back*[/size]

Saltiest Post: Any one of [/size]Kastor[/size]’s reports, because instead of solving problems he creates bigger ones.[/size]

Best Propaganda: [/size]CKD[/size] for the dank DoW.[/size]

Who the !@#$ underates Guardian? You all keep saying that on the Syndisphere side but it just isn't true.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Alliance Categories:

Best Fighters: Us of course, but if I can't self nominate I'll take Hogwarts.

Most Surprising Entry: Hogwarts

Best PR:

Worst PR:

Playmaker (In other words, who had the largest impact):

Failed to Meet Expectations: NPO

Best DoW: Acadia

Worst Blitz: VE got eaten alive lol

Player Categories:

Best Fighter: Cazaric

Most Friendly: Ryleh

Most Salty: Noremak (http://i.imgur.com/nISCnEV.png)

Best Troll:

Best eLawyer:

Community Categories:

Best Post:

Funniest Post:

Saltiest Post:

Best Propaganda:

Edited by Avakael
  • Upvote 2

Le1AjCa.png

Player Categories:

Best Fighter: Memph...how many people did he hit during this war wow.

12 less than me :P 

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=46194&display=war

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Rookie (for those who popped their war cherry): Bopolo

Best Rookie (for those who popped their war cherry): Bopolo, 5 city nation beating a 15 city nation who does full rebuys on him.

Best Rookie (for those who popped their war cherry): Bopolo the 5 city menace, slayer of giants, destroyer of 15 city nations.

Best Rookie (for those who popped their war cherry): Bopolo. Dude punches up.

welp...

I aim to gratify?

SY6msdD.png

gg, though. You fought well.

• Upvote 1

[insert quote here]

>losing wars 2395637702420368d8f50a4774f9b15436a12b0d

only in the initial blitz but after that clean record 

plus still more wins mpXq1.jpg

Edited by Harry Potter

aA9XUQZ.png