Your Dream Fighting Team

Khorne

Those stats are impressive, Ive killed 25k tanks while being nearly completely rolled, but that doesn't compare to your 85k :(

When your targets are SK and VE it's easier

Have you got these stats for all alliances, or just TKR? Would be interested to see t$.

Not even all TKR, just the players who did better in the upper tier

I asked to Yoso but he said that he will not make the stats for this war  :(

One of our players said he want to create something that get the wars data and put them in a spreadsheet, but I don't know if he will really do it

Statistics don't impress me; what impresses me is coordination, boldness, and willingness to sacrifice.

With that criteria I'd say some Guardian nations, and a few others from varying pockets of Orbis. Maybe some Mensa guys who aren't scared to take a beating as compared to just delivering one. Not as many current top tier nations would be on my list as most would think.

>With that criteria I'd say some Guardian nations, and a few others from varying pockets of Orbis. Maybe some Mensa guys who aren't scared to take a beating as compared to just delivering one.

Short memory huh?

Edited by ArcKnox

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

Statistics don't impress me; what impresses me is coordination, boldness, and willingness to sacrifice.

With that criteria I'd say some Guardian nations, and a few others from varying pockets of Orbis. Maybe some Mensa guys who aren't scared to take a beating as compared to just delivering one. Not as many current top tier nations would be on my list as most would think.

I dunno fam, in order to get good statistics, you always need coordination, boldness, and willingness to sacrifice. You'll get a crap ton of units killed of you were willing to coordinate and show willingness to sacrifice/show some boldness. You'd take military out of the equation if you do proper coordination, and do it with people willing to go to war with the possibility of getting clapped. Shit, for years you were with a sphere that did all of that so you guys should know how it all goes down and why the hell we were winning like there's no tomorrow. Everyone pulled their own weight and then some even though the odds may not have been in our favor.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Not really.

It must be since you apparently forgot that time when Mensa was on the other side of the dogpile from you. Personally I find your comment amusing because the CS player who had no problem attacking me in VE immediately jumped into VM after being declared on during Proxy.

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

It must be since you apparently forgot that time when Mensa was on the other side of the dogpile from you. Personally I find your comment amusing because the CS player who had no problem attacking me in VE immediately jumped into VM after being declared on during Proxy.

I only remember one time Mensa was on the receiving end of a dogpile from us and that was a very long time ago.

Hmm. Tbh, if I was going for the team I'd want to have my back the most, itd have to be

1. Thomas Paine

(Dudes a badass)

2. Josh Freer

3. Utz

(From the good old days)

4. Aerys

(because of coordination)

5. Curufinwe or zoot.

(Can take a beating on the chin and bounce back)

Honourable mentions for being part of my old fighting squad:

Anthony Crane

Ivan

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

I only remember one time Mensa was on the receiving end of a dogpile from us and that was a very long time ago.

Are you referring to our first war? The one where we (being hugely inexperienced) were dogpiled by a lot of alliances? Because, I distinctly recall UPN and VE being the only alliances to really hit us, and if CS was involved, it'd be after the actual fighting had happened.

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Are you referring to our first war? The one where we (being hugely inexperienced) were dogpiled by a lot of alliances? Because, I distinctly recall UPN and VE being the only alliances to really hit us, and if CS was involved, it'd be after the actual fighting had happened.

BK also was involved. I remember fighting Yoso.