Your Dream Fighting Team

Khorne

Also, khorne. I got 5 nominations. Not 1. Check your stats.

Also, if I'm getting hit, I want Alex on my side. Dude is a beast at stopping MAPs.

Lol @ the MAP part

Only one nomination per post. LPS isn't included in the stats b/c we all know he's the God of Battle

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

Belisarius and Samwise will always be my OG fighting squad (War Doves, yo). :wub:

Rose exclusive it'd have to be Ockey, Park, Lank, dtcjustice. Coordination machines, which helps for when I often disappear into the wilderness. :P

Prefontaine and Malone get a shoutout, too, from our days of Justice Department shenanigans. ^_^

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

A lot of the greatest fighters on this planet have sadly departed the world, but imho:

Tywin

Insert Name Here

Mayor

Prefontaine

Avruch

honorable mentions

myself

Khun

Memph

Jessica Rabbit

Stryfe

Jacob Hansen

The legends of bygone ages

Dan77

Fasolt

Niemand

Perry Rhodan

Man I miss the legends all of them and spelled Jacob's last name wrong :P its Hanson :P 

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

Indra give me some credit pls: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17728-assemble-a-fighting-squad/:v

4. hidude

You've made a fatal mistake. Anyone who chooses me is basically begging for that Hidude luck to hit them too

(For those of you who don't know, I was known among TEst for having the worst luck during wars)

New modified list - I'll go with a Ryleh approach and pick from different alliances:

1. seabasstion

2. Bet

3. Ripper

4. Memph

5. Koso

• Upvote 3

Indra give me some credit pls: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17728-assemble-a-fighting-squad/ :v

You've made a fatal mistake. Anyone who chooses me is basically begging for that Hidude luck to hit them too

(For those of you who don't know, I was known among TEst for having the worst luck during wars)

New modified list - I'll go with a Ryleh approach and pick from different alliances:

1. seabasstion

2. Bet

3. Ripper

4. Memph

5. Koso

Hehe

Hidude gets all the credit. <3

• Upvote 1

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

All girl squad

1. Zeebrus

2. Katie

3. Fraggle

4. Jessica Rabbit

5. Yui, to balance out the crazy in this team

And Princess Bubblegum to design and hold the war banner

Edited by Yang
  • Upvote 5

1.) Critters

2.) Katie

3.) Eumir

4.) Big Brother

5.) Jessica Rabbit

I wouldn't even have to militarize tbh.

ilu

The most lit wars I've been in were dumb lit because of the people that helped coordinate the coordinations for war when I was in Syndicate. There was a quite a few of them, but here are some of the ppl that I would be more than happy to clap ass with.

1.) Critters

2.) Charles

3.) Katie

4.) Big Brother

5.) Wilhelm

Even tho everyone had their little cliques and what not, when it came to war, everyone clapped ass like cray. S/o to the fam bam.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

All girl squad

1. Zeebrus

2. Katie

3. Fraggle

4. Jessica Rabbit

5. Yui, to balance out the crazy in this team

And Princess Bubblegum to design and hold the war banner

TKR top players in the mid and upper tier for this war (stats of some days ago), girls in bold

23954710e7b0f499b05276d3e42d2d3d736a4d64

If Katie was still here our all girls team would be great

• Upvote 2

TKR top players in the mid and upper tier for this war (stats of some days ago), girls in bold

The women of TKR are fierce

C0r3Fye.png

ilu

The most lit wars I've been in were dumb lit because of the people that helped coordinate the coordinations for war when I was in Syndicate. There was a quite a few of them, but here are some of the ppl that I would be more than happy to clap ass with.

1.) Critters

2.) Charles

3.) Katie

4.) Big Brother

5.) Wilhelm

Even tho everyone had their little cliques and what not, when it came to war, everyone clapped ass like cray. S/o to the fam bam.

You have no idea how annoying it was for partisan who can't fight for sh*t telling me he had been nominated and I hadn't :P

You missed hodor though. ;)

• Upvote 1

Untitled.png

You have no idea how annoying it was for partisan who can't fight for sh*t telling me he had been nominated and I hadn't :P

You missed hodor though. ;)

Haha I think it was proxy that I was thinking of when I made the list. Gov let us coordinate our counters and I was just trying to remember who some of the peeps helping the coordinations were. I don't think Hodor was Syndicate at this time.

Lxr4VfE.png

Haha I think it was proxy that I was thinking of when I made the list. Gov let us coordinate our counters and I was just trying to remember who some of the peeps helping the coordinations were. I don't think Hodor was Syndicate at this time.

He wasn't, it was more the last war when all of us were still together when Hodor put in that stellar effort and decimated all. He inflicted infra damage higher than a lot of Test who had an advantage due to fighting infra inflated Pantheon even.

Still one of the best wars I have fought in.

Untitled.png

Those stats are impressive, Ive killed 25k tanks while being nearly completely rolled, but that doesn't compare to your 85k :(

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

Those stats are impressive, Ive killed 25k tanks while being nearly completely rolled, but that doesn't compare to your 85k :(

Unless I'm really really drunk (which is a possibility), I believe I've destroyed over 100k tanks in this war. Coz I started it with 312 odd k destroyed, I think... >.> Plus like 7k aircraft, over 900 ships and a !@#$ ton of soldiers.

Then again I'm just a 14 city nation, so Memph (a bunch of other people must have much better stats than me as well) is probably the biggest hitter in this war. At least among the names that come to mind.

Edited by Insert Name Here

Have you got these stats for all alliances, or just TKR? Would be interested to see t$.

Le1AjCa.png