Spies v Spies

Lemac

Attacking spies are too powerful

When the daily limit is only building 2 spies, enemy spies are able to kill far too many spies, making defense virtually impossible, and giving them carte blanche to attack as they please

This needs changing, as it appears own spies are virtually defenseless v attacking spies; once they kill all your own spies, it is impossible to get sufficient defending spies

After getting my spies assassinated in previous wars, 2 days in beige does not let you get enough spies to counter anything: Most of my spies were killed in one attack, then various defenses were destroyed by spies also.

Spies are far too powerful, it is making me wonder why I continue to play, as I am defenseless v spies

There is just no defence against them

Edited by Lemac

Attacking spies are too powerful

When the daily limit is only building 2 spies, enemy spies are able to kill far too many spies, making defense virtually impossible, and giving them carte blanche to attack as they please

This needs changing, as it appears own spies are virtually defenseless v attacking spies; once they kill all your own spies, it is impossible to get sufficient defending spies

After getting my spies assassinated in previous wars, 2 days in beige does not let you get enough spies to counter anything: Most of my spies were killed in one attack, then various defenses were destroyed by spies also.

Spies are far too powerful, it is making me wonder why I continue to play, as I am defenseless v spies

Ironically considering that your AAs coalition has hundreds of players more than our coalition (at least at the get go of the war) by your own logic our side should've been wiped from having any spies and then lost the war off it since you have more attacking spies.

See below.

Intelligence Project + Arcane

Or if you're an attacker, Intelligence Agency + Covert. Like I've been doing. Not that it seems to help much.

Personally I've been having a hell of a time against other nations, some of them whom had as much as 30-40 spies. I've been losing 5-6 spies every 3-4 attacks, even running 'Extremely Covert'. At which point I have to stop until I can rebuy my spies.

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

• 3 weeks later...

Intelligence Project + Arcane

defensive does not seem to lower attacking spies strength at all; the success chances of the attacking spies are still far too high, especially assassinating spies