Why is Alex protecting Cornerstone?

Kastor

I have now gotten 2 nation strikes for attacking Cornerstone nations. Alex is abusing his power to protect Cornerstone.

I am asking him why, publicly so he can tell everyone why he's protecting them.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I don't know if you're paying attention to the "attacks" but most people won't call sending 3 planes in for no reason "attacks".

Sending any number of planes to attack someone is an attack, Just because you don't agree with him sending 3 doesn't make it an invalid attack.

Sending any number of planes to attack someone is an attack, Just because you don't agree with him sending 3 doesn't make it an invalid attack.

Declaring war on someone with no intent on actually doing damage constitutes as war slot filling. Trying to mask it with sending 3 planes or 50 soldiers doesn't change anything. It's still war slot filling.

Might wanna check out the game rules.....

"An example of behavior violating the rules would be declaring war on a nation and sending attacks with minimal units, or using 'Fortify', to appear to be fighting a war, when in reality the attacker has no intention to fight and win the war."

• Upvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

Might wanna check out the game rules.....

"An example of behavior violating the rules would be declaring war on a nation and sending attacks with minimal units, or using 'Fortify', to appear to be fighting a war, when in reality the attacker has no intention to fight and win the war."

Can't argue with that. 

The above is illogical. I did damage, and will continue to do wars and do damage.

50 soldiers and 25 infrastructure? Please Kastor you're not helping yourself, just forget about it and stop digging yourself into a hole.

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

50 soldiers and 25 infrastructure? Please Kastor you're not helping yourself, just forget about it and stop digging yourself into a hole.

I never once did a ground attack.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Good news is, if you stop cheating, you wont have a problem!  With the added bonus of not having to go on the forums to throw a hissy fit.

With that time saved you can use it to try to figure out how to win this war the right way.

Edit *my apologies if this is a non discussion forum, I did not notice it was under moderation support

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Upvote 1

We didn't care when people were using 1 ship attacks. Why is this a problem all of a sudden?

Edit: Or used small numbers of planes as long as it went towards beige

Edited by Hooves

• Moderators

Forum Rules (under "Moderation Staff"):

• Speculation regarding the identities of game staff and/or revealing identities of game staff is strictly prohibited. These actions are punishable up to, and including, a ban on your forum and game account.
  • Being rude or disrespectful to any of the game staff is not allowed. Creating posts “calling out†moderators or the game staff is prohibited.
  • Impersonation of, or an intention to imply that you are a moderator, administrator, or other P&W official is forbidden.
  • Any concerns with the moderation staff should be addressed with the game administrator, Sheepy, via pm.
  • Abuse of the report system is strictly prohibited.
  • Do not ask to become a moderator. Moderation positions are invitation only.

Locking this thread as a result.