Cyber Security Update #3

Amaryllis

~Rei Guan~

Forgive us for the long hiatus since our last broadcast. It's with a heavy heart to admit some issues have arisen since we began the testing phase. The issues I must admit have been fatal although through no fault of our friends within Amenria. I shall explain by revealing the following report.

Nero Orison

Crime: Murder in the second degree

Sentence: 15 years to life without the possibility of parole

Cause of Death: Infection 

Nero Orison was a volunteer for the chipping program. In exchange for volunteering, we would give him a longer visiting time with his children who came to visit him. When we first injected him with the chip, everything seemed fine with the exception of soreness at the sight, which was to be expected. For the first round, everything was going well. The chip was working well, we were able to track him, and no malfunctions happened within the chip itself. We thought we could officially launch the program soon. That was then Nero along with about a dozen prisoners had complained about intense pain at the injection site. After having been looked over, medical reports have talked about severe swelling and tenderness. Of course we had ordered to treat the infection and remove the chips immediately but those like Nero were caught a bit too late. By then, the best we could do was to allow him moments with his family before he died. 

I had quickly ordered an investigation into what had caused this and we have suspected unsanitary ways of injection was done on purpose although I do hope to be proven wrong. If not, well I do have plans of charging them for murder and for now they are without a job. For now, all I can do is apologize to the families of those who were affected by this and we have offered compensation. 

For those who wish to ask questions please do so.

Nerd To The Core

I am grieved by this news and feel that I am responsible for such an untimely death. Monetary compensation will be sent to his family, although I understand the life of a person is worth more than money.

mOMPUVF.jpg

The United States Government supported Wintery to conduct an investigation of Nero Orison's death. We also suggested the Government of Wintery to cancel and stop this project before we knew the results of investigation. We also suggested to not only give compensations for those who already dead by this project but also other prisoners who have followed this project even though they're only feeling a very intensive pain.

And the question from us is "Is this project mandatory for all prisoners or only for prisoners with specified crimes?".

-Masaru Kanagawa,

United States Secretary of State

His Excellency President of the United States of Asia

The United States Government supported Wintery to conduct an investigation of Nero Orison's death. We also suggested the Government of Wintery to cancel and stop this project before we knew the results of investigation. We also suggested to not only give compensations for those who already dead by this project but also other prisoners who have followed this project even though they're only feeling a very intensive pain.

And the question from us is "Is this project mandatory for all prisoners or only for prisoners with specified crimes?".

-Masaru Kanagawa,

United States Secretary of State

(OOC: Heads up on phone)

For those who have not died from an infection have been compensated with a smaller amount with plans to pay it in full if they also died. So far that isn't the case. From what's being seen, this was more a malicious intent of several workers who wanted to cause harm to the criminals and had thus neglected basic sanitary measures when working on this. As said I will be moving towards charging them with Murder. I've also been ordered by the empress to stop the program for now although I have no idea if the program will be reinstated.

As to answer your question, the program was meant solely for those who had committed serious crimes. This included murder, armed robbery, sexual assault, and crimes committed under our Royal Shield Act. No intentions of chipping lesser criminals were made.

~Rei Guan~

Edited by Amaryllis

Nerd To The Core