Ogaden's guide to submarine warfare

Ogaden

How to down declare targets trying to perform submarine warfare.

Save a rebuy for a day

Check their military/score

Check your rebuy

With that in mind, remove as much military as you can to get in range without hindering your military too much. Soldiers, Ships, Tanks, Planes are in that order of importance.

Close to reset, drop your military score as you calculated.

Declare war -> Buy military -> Server Reset -> Buy military

You win. Your city advantage should carry you throughout the battle as you buy back military against them.

Also, don't be a scrub and zero yourself. Keep in mind you have a 3-7 day time frame to fully militarize (3 days for Soldiers, 5+ days for Tanks, Planes, Ships).

3-6 days?

Also, this strategy is two years old. Step it up everyone!

6XmKiC2.png

You can Submarine the outher way too( via ground)

Kill their soldiers, get ground sup, kill air.

As soldiers die in greater numbers than they can be rebuilt that workes fairly well too.

Ole2.png

Kinda hard to submarine in the first round when you're still fighting wars.

Yeah but what about all the people with 0 wars

You can Submarine the outher way too( via ground)

Kill their soldiers, get ground sup, kill air.

As soldiers die in greater numbers than they can be rebuilt that workes fairly well too.

This doesn't work as well anymore with tank losses nerfed in ground battles, you're better off going air first now unless you can get immense ground on the first try.

Edited by Ogaden
  • Upvote 2
tvPWtuA.gif

I was referring in general to many people on my side of the conflict, personally my last 2 wars ended right before update by truce, and it was with Hogwarts. My Mensa wars ended yesterday. So yes, I was "still fighting".

Edited by Arkiri Arch

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

I was referring in general to many people on my side of the conflict, personally my last 2 wars ended right before update by truce, and it was with Hogwarts. My Mensa wars ended yesterday. So yes, I was "still fighting".

To be fair Hogwarts was actually putting in the pain at Zodiac for a good moment. If they haven't intervened, the fight with Mensa may have gone better, but things happen. 

Z98SzIG.png

To be fair Hogwarts was actually putting in the pain at Zodiac for a good moment. If they haven't intervened, the fight with Mensa may have gone better, but things happen. 

We regret our involvement. The toll this war has taken on Joe Stupid has been too much to bear. You people are monsters.

• Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

Joe Stupid supported Mensa's efforts and therefore won't be forgotten.  A statue (albeit a small one) shall be erected in his honor of going out of his way to ensure our safety.

• Downvote 1

We regret our involvement. The toll this war has taken on Joe Stupid has been too much to bear. You people are monsters.

War brings out of the worst of people. :( How's Joe Stupid doing, by the way?

Z98SzIG.png